Finally got my car!!!!PICS!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
obee

Finally got my car!!!!PICS!!!!

Post by obee »

Hey everyone i just got my car its a 1992 Gs with 333 999 kms on it and it still runs strong. It got the slotted and cross drilled rotors or what ever 15 inch mto form wheels and a short ram intake. Dont mind the interior shot of the yellow it came that way and im painting them black again to make it original again.Tell me what you guys think.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

nice ride :) congrats!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Post by MeNtAlPaTiEnT »

Looks pretty pimpin bro. How much did you pick her up for? Lot of kms thats fer sure haha. Yellow interior looks like complete s--- to me from the pics I saw. My opinion tho.
obee

Post by obee »

Yea the interior does look like s--- so im takin it out today and painting it black again so itll look alot better. And i got a really good deal on the car it came into my dads dealership so i paid 700 bucks. not bad i guess and it rides real nice and has tons of power for a little car!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

needs a good clean!!!

Give it a good mop and buff up the headlights and it will look a million times better!!!

Nice set of rims and a new steering wheel shes look nice and clean! :)
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Looks like a nice find. Looking at those pictures makes me remember why i lowered my mx-3. That wheel gap is huge with the 15's.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
obee

Post by obee »

yea need some 17's for it but i just gotta wait and sell my snowmachine first then ill have about 3200 bucks so im hopig to do either a kl swap and rims or just lower it with rims.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Post by MeNtAlPaTiEnT »

What else you gun be doin to ur new ride?
obee

Post by obee »

Well rims for sure, possibly a kl swap cuz ofm the high mileage but might just wait till she blows. Uhm.. no body kit cuz i dont wanna make it to tacky, lowering it, couple 12 inch subs and an amp in the back, i kind of want butterfly doors but probably wont get thim and altezza tails for sure maybe some other small stuff but thts pretty much it oh and a paint job!
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

im curious, cause i wanna do this, how do i get those custom colored vents and handles and stuff? i dont want yellow, but something different
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

mx3TheOnlyLoveOfMyLife wrote:im curious, cause i wanna do this, how do i get those custom colored vents and handles and stuff? i dont want yellow, but something different
Pull them out and use some plastic paint.

Myself, I dont like the plain colors, so i use a similar shade plastic paint as a type pf primer, and paint over with some nice metallic paint :)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

take the bra off those do more damage then good unless ur doing mad highway driving... dirt gets underneath and scracthes the crap outta ur paint plus moisture can get underneath there and attempt to start some rust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
obee

Post by obee »

Yah i know. I took it off to wash it yesterday and it was filthy and All the paint was chipped away off the bumper so i just washed it then let it sit in the sun to dry and and put it back on cuz it looks better then chipped paint but im getting it painted soon so it doesnt bother me all tht much but thanks for pointing it out to me and after i get mypaintjob it deff. wont be goin back on.
state_red

Post by state_red »

Hoodzy wrote:take the bra off those do more damage then good unless ur doing mad highway driving... dirt gets underneath and scracthes the crap outta ur paint plus moisture can get underneath there and attempt to start some rust

Well... yeah... and on top of that, it's a car bra...
breenmachine

Post by breenmachine »

nice ride, good luck

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”