Pics of my lowered mx on 18's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

wickedmx3 wrote: But, I can attest, the ride on the 18's is not for the weak of heart. It is rough, but like I said, my car is not a daily driver. If I was driving it more, I would definitly switch to the 17"s.

why don't you sell the 18's and get a set of 17's since it's not driven daily 8)
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

It is because it is NOT daily driven that the 18's are not a big issue for me. And, as I said, I do have a set of 17's, I just have not used them yet, I do think just for a different look, I may put them on for this show season.

I will post pics when and if I get them on. They are all black Nippon Racing 17's.
skillz_mx3

lookin good

Post by skillz_mx3 »

The 18's looking good
SKILLZZ -MX3

94' Teal Mazda MX3 Precidia GS V6..NEEDS A TRANNY(auto) 240,000kms

95' Mazda mx3 precidia 4 CYL -117,000kms
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

The thing to rims is you have to make them work with the car. I have 18's but I also got the deep dish rims. Either way the rim is 18 and is not to big for the car. What size are the tires? That makes a difference. I have pics of my car when i didnt have my bodykit on with the 17's and they looked to small. Once he has body work done...the main focus will not be the rims and it will be an overall appearance and will look good. When its the only visual atttraction it does offset the appearance. Like i said though, I had 17's and they looked weird without the bodykit. As soon as the kit was on, everything flowed better.

Either was 18';s arent gay!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

wickedmx3

Re: lookin good

Post by wickedmx3 »

skillz_mx3 wrote:The 18's looking good
Thank you, I get a lot of compliments on those rims.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”