Anyone Know this guy?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That car would probably look 100x better if he simply put on some different rims that suited the car better.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I don't really understand the two antennas in the back? How many radios does he have in that thing?
No more MX-3.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well, there are other possibilities:
-Radio
-CB
-TV
-FRS
-Wifi
-Cell phone
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
93_mx3_gs

Post by 93_mx3_gs »

edited for content.....
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

wrong answer, I seen this car and the owner in Lowrider magazine about 4 years ago
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

you have to admit, those supra tails are pretty damn nice..
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
skillz_mx3

I like them

Post by skillz_mx3 »

I personally Like that car...The Tails Look Awesome!
SKILLZZ -MX3

94' Teal Mazda MX3 Precidia GS V6..NEEDS A TRANNY(auto) 240,000kms

95' Mazda mx3 precidia 4 CYL -117,000kms
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

the man took a brave choice on going with wires, and i think they rock!

Supra lights look too big imo. And the plate is very crap yes.... lol
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

slight edit....

Yeah those are Florida plates, so he must be from there.

Hey, I am all for going outside the norm and thinking outside the box, but IMO, that is one hideous car. I can appreciate the work he put into it, but OMG that thing is ugly.

Reminds me of Bob Mull's Cavalier...it's just too much to the point where it's just ugly. I am sure that guy, like Bob Mull used too, take trophy after trophy, Best of Show and whatever but, yuk, I would not want to drive that thing around.

For all of you curious about Bob Mull now that I mentioned him, here is a link to what his car looked liked when he retired it from show competition almost 2 years ago.

http://stingerelectronics.com/web/rides/z24/index.htm

It was trailored everywhere, several pieces have to come off in order to be drivable, and while he claimed x amount on WHP of a supercharged or turbo (cant remember), no one ever saw that car ever drive. And to top it off, just like this MX-3 guy, Bob Mull was a compete @$$.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

small edit for content...

What is that supposed to mean? I am hispanic? so therefore my taste in cars is bad?

You guys have got to look at the potential of this car.. sure its ugly from the back... but look at all his hard work.. Imagine the hours of labor this car took? the rims are ugly... but have you seen any other mx3 like this one?

thanks.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

yea Ive seen that "bob mull's" car in person like 2 years ago @ HIN in Philly. that cavalier is filthy. He had everything on timers. All the amps for the subs were like hidden and one after another would pop up on a timer like the wave at a baseball game, then a tray would pop out of the dash with a lap top on it. All the air bags were timed too one side would go up the after some time the other side would go up then it drop... ect. This car was just plain filthy, it was the most creative car ive ever seen. My favorite at the show by far. He also had what looked like all lexan piping for a roll cage that also lit up, basically just crazy show stuff. I dont think it was in the show, but just on display for Blaupunkt, i believe they were a big sponsor of his. P.S. if you've never gone to HIN might wanna scratch that one in on your calender this year, the shorties there alone are worth it!
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Thanks for the edit...on both ends.

And like I said, I appreciate the hard work that went into the car, that alone is amazing, just like all the work that went into Bob Mull's car...amazing.

But both cars are still hideous.
illapino

Post by illapino »

Hoodzy wrote:god those rims are hideous
and the decals wtf those dont match at alL!!
hey.. come to think of it.. maybe the OWNER is hideous!

:lol:
95Precidia

Post by 95Precidia »

wow both those cars are crazy, the mx3 I like a lot except for the rims but man I respect the guy for the money he put into it, the cavalier is just crazy that thing kind of makes me sick to see how much money was put into that car but still none the less I respect the work.
95 RS Blaze Red, RTX 17's Gunmetal with Polished Lip, Falken Tires, GS Lip, Carbon Fibre Altezza Tailights, Black and Red Interior (front/rear seats, door panels, and rear panels. GS Spoiler, Hood with scoop, Black Mirrors, Pioneer Deh-p6800 Deck, Infinity 6010cs components, infintity 4x6 Rears, Red Shift Boot , 12 Blue Interior Lights throughout car and 4 leds in vents wired to 2 switches total
Feedback
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54606
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394622
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

i dunno about you guys but i dont respect people for the amount of money they spend... yah yah they did hard work and put money time and effort into it but that doesnt gain my respect... when u work hard and have something of quality and style then u get my respect

anyone can just put money and time into anything if they got it...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS

Return to “Appearance”