looking for seats

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
plyrh8r1

looking for seats

Post by plyrh8r1 »

im looking for a stock pair of 93 mx3 seats
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Re: looking for seats

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

i have 93 gs special edition leather seats im willing to part with, no rips or tears, good condition, just a little bit of fading, not sure if you can get that touched up or not, but comfy as hell, ive been offered as much as 300 for the set.
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xxxxxroninxxxxx:<BR><STRONG>i have 93 gs special edition leather seats im willing to part with, no rips or tears, good condition, just a little bit of fading, not sure if you can get that touched up or not, but comfy as hell, ive been offered as much as 300 for the set.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If he doesnt buy them look me up! Sonicxtacy02@hotmail.com. I'll give you 300 for them easy.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
B

Post by B »

i am also very interested in the set of seats. are they heated? and if so, what would i need to do to install them? i live in Canada, so how much do you think shipping would cost? also, any pics of the two seats?
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I have seats that have been redone, check my webpage at cardomainf or pics, dont know if thats what your after though, but take a look.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
1x2xmx3

Post by 1x2xmx3 »

I have stock seats in excelent condition looking to trade for black and blue or just to sell. make me an offer!<P>staticsun1@yahoo.com
its not the size of the "car" that counts, its how fast you drive it!

Post by Guest »

I HAVE A PAIR OF STOCK SEATS<BR>$100 PLUS SHIPPING<BR>EMAIL ME AT DALLASACCORD1995@YAHOO.COM
plyrh8r1

Post by plyrh8r1 »

can i see a pic
B

Post by B »

for both of all those selling leather seats, any pics and do they have warmers? why are you selling them and is there any problem with them? if not, i'll negotiate
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

I'm also looking for a set of stock seats, preferably the one piece headrest units, to match a red car (i.e. no green/blue inserts please)<P>Looking for seats in ON/QC/NB/NS if possible to avoid getting raped by the shipping charges.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

LadradorBoy, <P>I have mx-3 seats redone in red/black vinyl that ill sell you for 200 a seat (also have the back if you want it)<P>Shipping is going to be around 175 though, but still that comes out to a pretty good deal. <P>Heres the pics of them, let me know if interested, or make me a different offer if you dont like mine!<P> Image <BR> Image
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
champignonsauvage

Post by champignonsauvage »

I am also looking for a complete set of leather seats (possibly with warmers) for MX-93, special edition..<BR>Thanks.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”