hgallegos915- 1992 mx-3gs

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
hgallegos915

hgallegos915- 1992 mx-3gs

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok no pics yet however I would like to share my findigs. found oil relocation kit from summit for around 32 dollars. Ill noly use one filter. Other people use 2. Found an eaton m90 (still debaing on that or smaller) Bracket will start ot be made in 1 or2 weeks while the car is in paint. Once supercharger gets here i will start fabricating the supercharger's intake ports. I will use stock ac pulley and remove ac motor. Checked clearance today and there is enough clearance once oil filter is relocated. Pics to come.. im shooting for low psi as my fuel pump has not been upgraded .

___
UPDATE

m90 is to big i need smaller version.
Last edited by hgallegos915 on February 11th, 2006, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u have to change ur title......like hgallegos915- 1992 mx-3gs
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ok car is in for paint. Supercharger i gotta work out the details and mount it elsewhere...i must have measured wrong since people have tried it and didnt fit.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

-hec

lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

When are you going to set your car on fire again?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yay hasnt gotten on fire. mpg is back , got the fidanza installed. reinstalled the headers correctly. Cleaned IM and tb. Stage 3 clutch is in. Hwever i may have put in the rear trans mount backwards and the top trans mount is gone. Getting new rim and tire on tuesday. track time is 17 and 17.1. I had a 17.4 but adjusted tps and went down. Tires spin to much at take off..i stay standing there for at elast half a sec.
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Update.. made a real cai.. car running good. finished filling mounts waiting on install. Started to look for a ze. supercharge project is on hold. Looking for a shop to do the tranfer shaft/ Looking for 8psi.
-hec

skillz_mx3

nice car!

Post by skillz_mx3 »

Love The Hood, I want a Carbon Fibre Hood...and the colour looks good!
SKILLZZ -MX3

94' Teal Mazda MX3 Precidia GS V6..NEEDS A TRANNY(auto) 240,000kms

95' Mazda mx3 precidia 4 CYL -117,000kms
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

klze is here, will try ze manifold on kf just for the hell of it. I still need to wait for better weather. Ze looks a bit used up so lets hope it runs well.
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

KLZE installed car feeld amazing. Power steering going to die so ill use the ze one. Autozone half shaft installed. Needs mounts. Its going good.
-hec

lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Did you buy some black windshield wipers yet? That's the last thing you need to complete the look of the car.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Yeah getting to that.. the red ones are there just because i needed them for emrgency and never replaced.. as far as updates.

transmission mount is replaced, will have shop do lower one. Should have done it when engine was out..

Probinator chipped ecu coming by the beggining of next week. I will be using kl-02 vaf ? (klde)
-hec

93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

wow man that thing is looking a lot better than the last time I saw it. Great job so far
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

al most done with the repaint.

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/Blue2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/bluenew.jpg

Oh yeah u can see the pearl in there!! I just need to buff it. Hood gets painted tomorrow and im done!
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Jusr a tiny small update

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/852014

the first 3 pics are new.

Turbo is getting ready to go in, im waiting for my flu to go away to start working on her.
-hec

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”