2 MX-3's In Charlotte, NC

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
SpikeDerailed

2 MX-3's In Charlotte, NC

Post by SpikeDerailed »

Atleast thats all I know of. There is mine and a blue-ish '94 V6, I have not been able to spot any others anywhere near here. My friend was gonna buy a white 94 v6 but it had sold just before he called.
daduntdaduunt

Post by daduntdaduunt »

I just got a white MX-3 and I'm in Salisbury, not too far away. I know nothing about this car all i know is that i dont like it and its a stick. i don't know anything about anything in this car so if you might be able to help me out a bit, that would be great!
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

I just seen two more around here, a black one identical to mine, and a v-6 3 minutes from my house(at autozone) that was primered and two asain guys were working on.
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

I have a Teal one with white rims, and altezzas, and an nice dent in my qauter panel from a guy that hit me last month. I live in the university area.
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

I'll be in Charlotte this wknd (Fri, Sat, Sun) for a buisness meeting. Maybe I'll see one of you guys on the road? :)
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

JYOUNYA1 I have seen a tealish MX-3 around Prosperity Church rd a few times. A friend of a friend also has a teal MX-3, but that kid is only 17.

Dont feel bad about the dent in yours, mine was hit in the front left corner panel/bumper. So much for the decent black paint job of mine, now there is a big silver/rusting) spot on mine from where the paint/primer was knocked off.

I also need to replace the front left turn signal, since the plastic housing was broken when my car was it...and that is about $150 from mazda. Im finally getting some new official keys for my car from mazda, they are actually in at keith hawthrone mazda, which i get to pick up saturday.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Ive got a black RS dark tints and visors and loud a-- exhaust (pipe has become disconnected due to rust near resonator lol) , Im always driving down 74 from indian trail to charlotte. Just got a job in Pineville too so I'll be on 485 quite a bit.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
ro4fd

Post by ro4fd »

what's up? i am in asheville but drive to charlotte alot (wife's grandparents live there). anyway i had a 94 PGT with a KL-ZE, and a crap load of other mods. traded it for a 03 Cobra. kept it for almost three months (gas $ was killing me). traded it for a 04 Mazda6 (gonna keep it till theres nothing left) i am on a few other mazda boards, but i joined this one because finally in September i get my precidia. going to put a KL-ZE in it too. heres the point , i would like to meet some mx-3 owners and i know it is short notice but we are having a meet July 30th starting at concord mills and ending at a cookout. heres the link http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=56177
i will be there at about 2ish. if you decide to go just look for the redest object in the parking lot near the BlackLion. at 3 we will be at Sonny's across 85. then 4:30-5 at concord mills again to meet up with the late comers and depart for the cookout.
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

Yea i'll be there at 3pm. Look for a scruffy white guy with a dirty a-- mazda hat in all black clothes. Since I dont have the RX-7 up and running it will be my back MX-3.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Hey I can get to concord mills, its pretty close. Maybe I'll join up, how big is the meet going to be?
I love 6's, drove one from Rhode Island to FL for Spring Break it was the s---
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
ro4fd

Post by ro4fd »

that would be great!
at three will be at Sonny's
there is 9 6's, 6 or 7 protege's and a subaru(his 13bre is still in the shop)

if you need to call me cell is 828-778-5369
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

Was much fun, glad to meet some other fellow mazda fans(mx-3 or not). Even nicer that I met another MX-3 guy. Need to schedual a few more mazda meets ^_^
ro4fd

Post by ro4fd »

thank you guys for coming out to the meet. sorry we did not get to talk more(there was a few people) but i agree about more meets. i will post the pics tomorrow.
sarussell83

Post by sarussell83 »

i just got my white 93 v6 mx3 about 2 months ago im in the concord nc area. only thing ive done to it so far is put a weapon r intake on it and still looking for other mods i can do that i can afford. would love to meet up with any other owners.
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

Well there is one less MX-3 in the area. September, 27 2006 R.I.P MX-3. Someone from oncoming traffic pulled into my lane which resulted in a head on collision. I just got home from the hospital with compound fractures to my right leg. My good ole MX-3 is 3-4' shorter then it originall was.

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”