im new

Off-Topic Discussions
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

You should stay. It is pretty fun here. Most of us might have engines in common buddy. I do like the 95 323 Hatch to spike up some conversation. It looks...... interesting.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Meep wrote:My husband got his carry license (finally!!!) today (which is transferrable to MS so now we can shoot people as long as its in "self-defense" :wink:
Woman, I hope this is ironic! You americans and your guns... :shock:
'92 GS
My worklog
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

I always thought drive by's were somwthing you see in films! lol

Theres been one in Reading <England>, that i can remember and im 21!

I still wanna come to live in Canada though. Is it really as good as it looks in the adverts and pics you guys take? It looks amazing!!!

And one more thing.... lol, do you actually have streets like the one from Desperate housewives???

Sorry if i sound dense, just never been to America or Canada before! lol
Meep

Post by Meep »

Alright, as of two hours ago... I was filling out another police report involving my MX-3
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

sorry to hear that meep. and america sux. i am therefore i can say this. i dont think i would like canada either though. i think i might go to the autobohn to see how fast i can go in a lil 323.
i have a 323 and am in search of mx3 gs rear ttls and front control arms. and this is the only reason im here unless i get a mx-3. I JUST WANNA BUY THINGS!!!!!!
Meep

Post by Meep »

Well, I really haven't honestly been to anywhere else so I really can't compare this horrid place to anything else except possibly Japan. I was born in Okinawa but we moved here when I was three so that doesn't really make for much of a comparison. *shrugs* :)

I hear they have a really fantastic system running the Autobahn. Accidents happen and they're usually pretty bad but that's usually just caused by new drivers. Plus, they have a well structured air/rescue support team. Then again, all this knowledge comes from the science channel (I think that's where I saw it) on TV... and we all know how reliable tv is... :P
matrice

Post by matrice »

meh, the only thing that sucks about canada is the gas prices

Return to “Off-Topic”