need a hood for mx3 1992

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ltaylor

need a hood for mx3 1992

Post by ltaylor »

Hi all,<BR>Please help!<BR>Can you tell where i can get a hood for this car?<BR>It's my daughters car and she needs a hood after an accident. I have been looking at the junk yards around here but no luck so far. We live in NJ USA whats is the best way to find a hood for as little money as possible we just need to get the car on the road again. Thank you
gmuffb

Re: need a hood for mx3 1992

Post by gmuffb »

I'm dealing with the same thing, you can get one from Mazda for $270 (local dealership). Aside from that you'll have a very hard time finding a used one!!! They also don't make them at any aftermarket place I've seen, unless you buy this carbon fiber one they're having a group buy for at a cost of over $400 after shipping. I wish you the same amount of luck that I also need!!!
¤Kelli¤
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

kelli: how soon do you need a hood? i'll sell you mine as soon as i get the CF one.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gmuffb:<BR><STRONG>I'm dealing with the same thing, you can get one from Mazda for $270 (local dealership). Aside from that you'll have a very hard time finding a used one!!! They also don't make them at any aftermarket place I've seen, unless you buy this carbon fiber one they're having a group buy for at a cost of over $400 after shipping. I wish you the same amount of luck that I also need!!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The cost is UNDER 400 with shipping. Actually its 375. ;)
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

J-Whenever, no big rush...you wanna sell me your headlights too..lol. Seriously though how much do you want for it? I'm looking to buy a parts RS now for $500. But if that doesn't happen for some reason I definately want yours.-K
¤Kelli¤
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

u can have my hood anytime, just email me mx3max@mybluelight.com or im messenger mitmaks
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
ltaylor

Post by ltaylor »

If he doesn'r rake it can i buy it from you?<BR>I need headlights too!!!!!<BR>please let me know thanks
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey kelli - i'm thinking like, 75-100 bucks for it. it's still primered, you've seen it. i obviously can't sell it until i get my CF hood though. where is this parts RS? if it has a decent interior, i'll buy or trade a bunch of parts from it.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paragon:<BR><STRONG>hey kelli - i'm thinking like, 75-100 bucks for it. it's still primered, you've seen it. i obviously can't sell it until i get my CF hood though. where is this parts RS? if it has a decent interior, i'll buy or trade a bunch of parts from it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>oh yeah, forgot to mention...the hood is prolly about 6 months old. got it new from mazda. i think i paid 225 or so for it. if kelli doesn't want it, it'll be for sale as soon as i get my CF hood from jarid.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

anyone wants my hood? will sell cheap, email me mx3max@mybluelight.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

mitmaks-how much??<P>J-I have my dad looking at the auctions for an rs, i should be able to get it for pretty cheap. I'll let you know when I get it. FYI- Duane just blew his trans. in the VW, so my mx might take even longer to get fixed.
¤Kelli¤

Post by Guest »

I HAVE PART OUT MY CAR<BR>THE HOOD IS STILL AVAILABLE<BR>TEAL COLOR, USUAL ROCK CHIP AT THE FRONT AND A SMALL SCRATCH<BR>$100 PLUS SHIPPING
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

How much for shipping to MD? (21918)
¤Kelli¤
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

mine is raspberry color i have paid $120 for it, so i am asking about this price, it has pretty decent paint on it, u will have to pay plus shipping. so let me know

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”