MEETING OF MAZDAS (MOM) Aug 20th 2006!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

u know MOM takes precidence....
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Yes actually mx3grlsikride is right that is the same day as http://www.scrapebythelake.com , and Our show has become one of the largest outdoor shows in canada. We have over 500 cars register to compete and over 20000 guest through out the day spectating. I am as usual the Head of Judging and organzing the teams for this event and ITS GONA BE GREAT ! It always gets bigger every year and trust me its by the beach and its always a great day with tons of entertainment and automotive venders and its a show that you DONT want to miss.

I will be envailing my MX3 out at Our show this year with all the new mods that nobody else has seen yet, if you thought my car was WILD past years wait till you see it this year!

I will post scrape by the lake up soon enough for everyone to see and I would recomend that you preregister for this event. If I get enough of you guys and ladies together I will give you a special price for PREREGISTION only , which is not being offered to many other clubs or pertisapants.

MX3EXtreme
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I wonder if theres a way I make it to both shows!??
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Deimos wrote:u know MOM takes precidence....
That would be my thinkin' too.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well I agree....I would much rather go to MOM but at this point with my ride...I need to get as much exposure as possible...MOM is more for car owners and isnt really a public show. Well it is but u know what I mean. I dont know.....I will prolly end up at MOM anyways!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx3grlsikride wrote:I need to get as much exposure as possible...
Is this a sponsor related need?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well it could be....I want in on a few perks along the way. Actually FYI I met a guy at GTP from NBC who said they are starting up a female car series in the fall and he will be in contact with me by the end of the summer. :lol: This is the kind of exposure you get at the bigger shows. Although I do prefer the smaller shows - they are way less work. Me saying exposure didnt fully mean sponsership but it could be based on the details.

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Hmm tough choice.. but I have been a part of Scrape for years.. I already been to MOM in 2003.. and who makes these dates up.. kinda stupid if you ask me.. Scrap is a tradition.. so I will have to go with Scrape...Sadly.. but Srape is by far the most amazing and best organized etc.. show of the season...

and to mx3 girl.. keep on doing what you are doing.. the only way you will get exposure is by attending big events.. however in the states.. Canada is very limited.. although keep those proposals flowing with companies .. especially small ones just starting out.. cuz you never know!!!.. see you at shows.. and lemme know about the lambo kit for your mx3..

Mattski
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

Official annoucement is made in first page fellas:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 225#336225

Mods, please sticky

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Well after about a day of thinking I decided to support the cause and come down for the MOM .. I did scrape two years in a row.. its awsome show.. but you know what.. I have not been at MOM for so long and now its worth while cuz they have a mx6 class... see you guys there.

I wonder tho.. if there is a way to attend both shows.. ?? That would rock... big time.. I dont mind leaving early from MOM and driving to Scrape .. but that would probably be around 3 PM or so.. depends how long Scrape will last till ?

Scrape judging is from 11-3... MX3 extreme can you arrange for some of us.. like Mx3 girl and myself to come down to the show and part in the front grass around say 1-2 PM and than you guys can judge us around that time? THis way we show support to Mazda and as well show support for your show..

Mx3 Extreme? THat would seriously ROCK!!!!! what you say Mx3 Girl..

Matt
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I would be all over that if it were an option. I still dont know which show I am attending. I guess I will decide closer to the date. IF I can go to both, I definately will.

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Sweet it depens on Mx3extreme
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

msequence2 wrote:see you guys there.
Matt
I'll bring the DVD's for the big screen Matt :wink:
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Big screen is gone.. I decided with something smaller that's just there when I open the trunk without any custom mounts.. the 15 inch is still fine as well

Matt
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

If you guys want to come down during that time that would be fine but please make sure that they get my out there to judge you, I dont want you to drive all the way out there and then not be let in. I usually close the enter registrations after 12 noon only cause there is over 500 cars that are competing every year but I will do what i can if thats what you guys are going to do. Please understand that if you show up after 3pm its probably going to be too late but 1 or so is not bad and i am sure i can hook you up since I am running the Juding team this year once again. I would love to see the mx-3 people out to my show, unfortuntely my car is not done to bring back into show circuit yet but i want to make a major impact once again before i bring it back out. My silver Integra will be there in the front by the entrance so people can see what has been done to that car aswell. :D

MX3Extreme

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”