im new

Off-Topic Discussions
frogi323

im new

Post by frogi323 »

hey whats up? im new here. i dont own a mx-3. i own a 91 323 base and am looking to upgrade it. so ive read ur rules and i cant ask for anything until i post 30 times. fusterating but understandable.

so i begin the 30 posts thing.

btw anyone here from minnesota?
i have a 323 and am in search of mx3 gs rear ttls and front control arms. and this is the only reason im here unless i get a mx-3. I JUST WANNA BUY THINGS!!!!!!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

welcome!

This board will serve you well! Go buy an mx-3 as soon as possilbe...you wont' regret it. Make sure to SEARCH before you post...

Oh, and no. Rotary won't fit.

enjoy your stay, you'll learn alot! always good to have another almost mx-er showing up.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

Vanished wrote:welcome!

This board will serve you well! Go buy an mx-3 as soon as possilbe...you wont' regret it. Make sure to SEARCH before you post...

Oh, and no. Rotary won't fit.

enjoy your stay, you'll learn alot! always good to have another almost mx-er showing up.
um not sure about the rotory but i know u can with lots of customizing.

and the main reason im here is to buy some things for my 323.
maybe after college ill get a mx-3
i have a 323 and am in search of mx3 gs rear ttls and front control arms. and this is the only reason im here unless i get a mx-3. I JUST WANNA BUY THINGS!!!!!!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

IM NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW lol
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Meep

Post by Meep »

We're all new at some point... and yet, 3 years later, I'm still just as broke... phooey! But that's only because I keep getting shot at, robbed, and mugged. I think I'd have a bit more money if that stopped happening every month... yeah...

Welcome to the board!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

::drives to augusta, and funnels more gas out of meeps v6s:: :D
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

Mnemonic wrote:::drives to augusta, and funnels more gas out of meeps v6s:: :D
locking gas door
Meep

Post by Meep »

Mnemonic wrote:::drives to augusta, and funnels more gas out of meeps v6s:: :D
That is so not funny :help:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Meep dear.. you need to stuff your hubby in the trunk and get out of that ghetto town/state. No offense to you other georgia natives.. but poor meep just has the worst luck there... heck her luck makes mine seem like Bill Gates' luck. And yeah.. BG has a LOT of freaking luck ;) LOL

Tunes67

Oh and welcome to the site :)
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

no its just augusta, its becoming a s--- hole quickly.

My mom used to live there up till recently, the neighborhood she lived in was really nice when she moved in. Then the state came in and purchased most of the houses and made them section 8 after that it went all down hill, with in a year her house was broken into 4 times and 1 of the times she was home. I had to give her one of my guns just to make sure she had protection until we could find her a new house here in atlanta.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

wow man thats f-cked up. although i lived in places like that alot in my time. i was homeless for 5yrs or so and yea i saw things i never wanna see again.
and i never want a 45 put to my head again either. some are woesre then others though.
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Move up to canada - still got a lot of open area up here!!!! Great driving!!! LOL
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

i dont think i want to move to cananda just yet. well the only appealing thing for me in canada would be the women. and the free school for art/film students.
Meep

Post by Meep »

The main problem I have with Canada is that its cold. I can't stand cold.. and you can blame that on my mom... I don't suppose Pacific Islanders are really that fond of snow and such... "Snow? What's that?!" :P Besides, I don't know how the health system works up there because I have issues in respects to affording medical and prescription coverage. So, I'm typically quite in a bind when trying to buy my insulin every other month or so... I'm poor enough to barely afford my medications, but rich enough not to qualify for any governmental assistance and rich enough (at least) to get robbed on a recurring monthly basis.

We are moving out of state btw... I just have to wait 2 months as per the conditions of cancelling my apartment lease... phooey! Although, I am moving to MS... hopefully there will not be AS many arseholes there...

My husband got his carry license (finally!!!) today (which is transferrable to MS so now we can shoot people as long as its in "self-defense" :wink:
Mnemonic wrote:no its just augusta, its becoming a s--- hole quickly.
As per the Augusta Chronicle, the lastest news is as follows...
• Murder suspect waives extradition
• Child killed in wreck near Harlem
• Two charged in drive-by shooting; one suspect at large
• Two charged in Pepperidge slaying
• Sex offender law blocked in Columbia County
• Grandmother sought on kidnapping charge
• Man arrested in Hicks Street shooting incident

http://chronicle.augusta.com/

Makes me so happy to live here...
frogi323

Post by frogi323 »

Meep wrote:The main problem I have with Canada is that its cold. I can't stand cold.. and you can blame that on my mom... I don't suppose Pacific Islanders are really that fond of snow and such... "Snow? What's that?!" :P Besides, I don't know how the health system works up there because I have issues in respects to affording medical and prescription coverage. So, I'm typically quite in a bind when trying to buy my insulin every other month or so... I'm poor enough to barely afford my medications, but rich enough not to qualify for any governmental assistance and rich enough (at least) to get robbed on a recurring monthly basis.

We are moving out of state btw... I just have to wait 2 months as per the conditions of cancelling my apartment lease... phooey! Although, I am moving to MS... hopefully there will not be AS many arseholes there...

My husband got his carry license (finally!!!) today (which is transferrable to MS so now we can shoot people as long as its in "self-defense" :wink:
Mnemonic wrote:no its just augusta, its becoming a s--- hole quickly.
As per the Augusta Chronicle, the lastest news is as follows...
• Murder suspect waives extradition
• Child killed in wreck near Harlem
• Two charged in drive-by shooting; one suspect at large
• Two charged in Pepperidge slaying
• Sex offender law blocked in Columbia County
• Grandmother sought on kidnapping charge
• Man arrested in Hicks Street shooting incident

http://chronicle.augusta.com/

Makes me so happy to live here...
damn that sux.

i thought i had it bad. they are putting the new dome up here in blaine for the vikes and rumor has it there are going to be 10-20 new bars. now this makes me uneasy. and they are makeing the high way traffic light free and limited on ramps so now i have to drive 4 miles out of my way to get on when i live 3 blocks from it now.

gl on moving hope things r better. and i here canada is better with health care.

Return to “Off-Topic”