Almost free 1.8 L V-6 - Great condition - SoCal

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mmartel

Almost free 1.8 L V-6 - Great condition - SoCal

Post by mmartel »

I have a great 1.8 L V-6 in a crate and ready to ship to a good home. It has about 90k miles on it but you'd never guess - it is in beautiful condition. <P>This is the "core" engine and manifold assembly. You will get everything on the intake side behind (and including) the throttle body - but no VAF. The distributor module/coil assembly and water pump are not included, however (I pulled both when I swapped the engine). The timing belt has about 20k miles on it, but looks brand new.<P>This is a strong 1.8 L engine, no leaks, good compression, and besides some dust is clean enough to eat on. <P>It needs a good home and there's got to be someone out there who could use it.<P>Give me $50 and pay for shipping and it's yours. Hell, if I don't get anyone who will give me $50 by the December, just pay for shipping and it's yours. :D <P>Drop an e-mail on me if you're interested at mmartel @ yahoo . com<P>See picture at my website. Goto <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mmartel" TARGET=_blank>My web page</A> and scroll to the link at the bottom.<P>- Mark<P>[ October 20, 2002: Message edited by: mmartel ]<p>[ October 20, 2002: Message edited by: mmartel ]
Talon_66

Re: Almost free 1.8 L V-6 - Great condition - SoCal

Post by Talon_66 »

if u were closer to BC, I'd buy it, I'm about to roll over the 200,000 mark
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
RedSkittle

Post by RedSkittle »

I'll give you a 100$s shipped!
Cops can't touch this!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

How about I just come pick it up...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

I'll take it in a heart beat just tell me how much it'll cost me to get it to zip code 17267 PA. You can e-mail me at mx3speeder@aol.com<P>Dave
mmartel

Post by mmartel »

Thanks for the interest, guys.<P>Just to clarify - if you're intested in the engine, you are responsible for figuring out shipping methods and costs. <P>You can check out a freight agent, like <A HREF="http://www.highwayfreight.com/," TARGET=_blank>http://www.highwayfreight.com/,</A> used by many at EBay Motors to get quotes.<P>If you want to pick it up, that's fine too.<P>If I have several people who want it for $50, I'll take bids. I'm not necessarily looking to make a buck, just want to see whoever gets it is the person who wants it most. ;) <P>- Mark
mmartel

Post by mmartel »

I think there's someone named Bill or Dave who wrote me from Ontario, Canada. I accidentally deleted your e-mail! Please write me back.<P>Thanks.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”