[FS] 1993 Customized MX-3 GS w/KLDE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DoctorP

[FS] 1993 Customized MX-3 GS w/KLDE

Post by DoctorP »

Not for sale just yet, this is just a feeler.

I have a 1993 MX-3 GS that I put a KLDE in back in April. The engine has less than 100,000 K and runs great (far more fun than the K8). The car also has a short-throw shifter, and a brand new paint job - I used show clear instead of regular clear coat and I get LOTS of compliments. The car has a brand new clutch, newer cv shafts, a new K&N air filter, and wheel bearings (WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY MAKE!!) - best yet, both power windows work GREAT (this is the first precidia I have ever been in where the drivers window doesn't hesitate going up). The car has remote power door locks and an alarm, and I will throw in the sub and amp.

In the works are: painting some of the plastic mouldings on the inside of the car to match the exterior, purchasing custom-fit blue and black neoprene seat covers for the front seats, and a catalytic converter. The car will not need any work when it is ready (within the next couple of weeks). It is fully loaded, but does not have a/c. The car itself has just under 250,000 K, but it looks and runs like it's brand new. I will include the old engine (which ran great, just burned oil) at no charge.

The pics are of it just after the paint job, wheels and rims will be cleaned up before it goes.

I will be asking approx $6000 CDN

(This car was not painted a stock Mazda colour)

Damn cars!!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”