[FS] 1993 Mazda MX-3 w/ many upgrades!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DJester187

[FS] 1993 Mazda MX-3 w/ many upgrades!!

Post by DJester187 »

I'm sad to report that the time to sell my baby has come. She runs perfect, and is not in need of any major repairs. Mileage on the body is at 160K but only at about 50K on the engine (run with 93 octane and synthetic oil only since swap). Gets great gas milage, on full tank gats about 275 mi.

The list of upgrades are as follows:

- KLZE swap
- KL36 ECU
- Invader CF hood
- Racing seats (Blue and Black)
- Racing Seatbelts (Mazda Speed)
- CAI
- 2.25 Exhaust
- Lowered 1.8"
- Reverse Glow Guages
- CF Bezel in dash
- Fogs
- Blaupunkt 200 Watt Stereo w/ Remote
- Tints (17%)

Recently Replaced:

- Driver's and Passenger's Axels
- All 4 Tires (Stock Size 205x55 R15)
- Front Brakes and Rotors
- Passenger Wheel Bearing
- Clutch (when swapped engine)

Work Needed:

- Rear brake pads are low
- Reconnect neutral switch on tranny (optional, runs fine w/o it)
- Throw bearing in clutch squeaks when foot off pedal (optional, runs fine)
- Oil change (still have about 500 mi left)
- Fuel meter needle doesn't move (optional, broke while putting on guages, low fuel light indicator works fine. Comes on with about 2.5 gallons of fuel left.)

Think that covers it... Kinda posting this on the fly so if I've forgotten to post anything I'll add it when I post some pics. Body is 99% rust free, but has a few small dings here and there. The most obvious is on the back bumper, and above the licence plate. I'll post pics, or just PM me. I'm asking $3200.00, since blue book is about $2600.00 stock. This car has been very good to me. I bought it from the original owner, and made it what it is today. Thank you.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

Forgot to mention, under Work needed:

- Thermo-sensor on coolant neck was not installed, so fans are on 90% of the time. Easy to install just never got around to it. Thanks.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

Its a GS, and A/C needs to be recharged. I'll try to get some pics by this end of this weekend. Thanks
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

Ok, I took several pictures but don't feel like posting them on a website in order to upload them. I'd be willing to email them to anyone whose interested.

Forgot to mention it has an alarm and the pedals have been dressed. Sorry to keep posting things, but I told you I was doing this on the fly.. :lol:
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

DJester187 wrote:Forgot to mention, under Work needed:

- Thermo-sensor on coolant neck was not installed, so fans are on 90% of the time. Easy to install just never got around to it. Thanks.
This sensor is'nt used with the ZE ecus so if your fans are running 90% of the time its something else
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

Interesting, I was informed that with the KL36 ecu it would still use that thermo sensor to control when to kick the fans on and off :? . Perhaps I was misinformed :x . The fans come on after a few mins, true, but I've not really checked (while driving) if they shut back off. Though while idling, I do not recall them shutting off often/at all.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

well considering the ZE doesnt have a sensor where the fillar neck is i dont see how it would work
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

Car has been sold as of today. Thank you to all who were interested, and have helped me on this board. You all have been great.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”