Desperation sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamxstyle

Desperation sale!

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Im gonna try this one more time. As most of you probably know I have my custom red/black vinyl seats for sale. Heres the pics of them, really want to sell them so I can get a sparco seat and put money towards my new engine. the seats are professionally done in strong vinyl and there only about 4 months old. <P> Image <BR> Image <P>For more pics of the seats just email me or ask here on the post.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

Re: Desperation sale!

Post by Guest »

alright, i am not sure what u r asking now but before u wanted $800!!! well i am getting pissed off!! cause for one they look unproffesional and like plastic shoping bags, and 2 who the hell would pay that much for vinyl!! u know hwat..u will be lucky to get 20 bucks and u pay shipping...i mean comeon, anyone would want sparco's over you junk...<BR>oplease close the post and take a hike!!<P>cya
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Those seats look alright, but not $800 close. Even it's in canadian $800, it's still too much to ask. And I wonder why you chose that color (it's not orange or red which makes them even worth). I mean why did you pick that color? I had red mx-3, but that seat will look funny on my car for sure. The previous guy mentioned $20, and it's worth more, but not that much, I believe.<P>bungo<P>Hope you will find someone to sell them.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

They look alright I guess. I mean atleast did something different. Except for I bet those seats can glow in the dark.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

damn could I get flamed any harder! I dont guys it could be the picture thats making you think that but o well, you have your opinions and thats cool but try keeping them to yourselves.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Digital cameras are really bad on reds. They often come out more pink or orange than red. Just look at the color of the car, also compare the color of the drivers seat in the foreground with the passenger seat in the background. Different right? I'm sure they're not in real life.<p>[ October 19, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

don't be dicks hes just trying to sell his stuff if you think there to much $$ and u think they look like crap then don't post
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

like i said buddy my offer is $500 bucks. Keep me in mind
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

sonic,<BR> I think Im gonna take your idea, I emailed you, hit me back.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Im selling the seats for 500 dollars plus shipping and handling. I checked the price of the S&H and its around 275 dollars so total with S&H my seats(front and back) are 775. I might check with another shipping company to see if that shipping cost can be lowered but as of now thats what youll be paying if you want my seats! thanks for considering them.
lee graser

Post by lee graser »

to mazdamxstyle====Ignore the flame from simon-says----he has an opinion(which should have been kept to himself)----I think the red inserts look great with the red car and all the other red accents---really is a head turner---My Mx is white and I would consider doing the same thing in white---nice accent.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

ya thx leeg, it doesnt bother me, thats actually the first negative coment Ive ever received for the seats, Im just ready for something new although It is hard getting rid of the seats.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”