[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS with suicide doors and mods!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS with suicide doors and mods!!

Post by neverenuff »

Well sorry to see this have to happen but life is calling and I must sell my toys. I’m selling my 1993 mx-3 GS 5 speed project car. The car has 150+ miles with chrome 16" rims & new Pirelli tires. I am also selling optional things with the car but if buyer does not buy them, then I will be selling them separate but until the car is sold I will not be putting them up for sale. The car and rims are extreamly dirty but, I will wash the car and shine up the rims.

The Good:

ACT stage 2 clutch
Front and rear SRD cross member
All the SRD bushings
2.5" exhaust
Viper alarm with remote start
Suicide doors
Shaved door handels
1st gen Altezza lights
ZX-2 struts with Dropzone Coilovers
The Bad

The car recently had a slight loss of power and smokes lightly. Car still runs and drives fine. Had plans of doing a KLZE swap so didn’t bother to get it looked at or fixed. The door popper kit has not been installed but I have it and it is included in the sale. The interior panels have been removed and not reinstalled but I do have them and they will be included in the sale. Also the back seat cushion was removed and unfortunately thrown out. Car will need to be painted and has a few small dings and one grape size dent in passenger pillar.

That being said I am asking $2000.00 OBO

Optional things I have for it I am not putting a price on yet because as I said befor I will work with the buyer first on a deal and what ever does not get sold with the car I will post later.

Optional items (are all brand new never installed or even taken out of bubble wrap)

K-Max Rear Bumper
BC2 Front Bumper
FX Designs Combat side skirts
Pakfeifer GTR wing
Clear turn signal
Clear side marker (ONE PAIR ONLY)
Inverted CF Hood
CF Wiper Crowl
CF Door Sills (USED)
CF gauge bezel
Custom gauges from SpeedHut
Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars (USED)
Civic Projector head lights
Suicide door hinge kit ( Baught two sets and only needed one)

There may be a thing or two I am forgetting but I will edit later when I remember.

If there are any questions please feel free to PM me up or post right here But there would be a faster respond time if I was email at REDRM20@AOL.COM

Last edited by neverenuff on July 18th, 2006, 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

you need to put prices on the optional items, i might want quite a bit of them
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

LooseChangeRacing wrote:you need to put prices on the optional items, i might want quite a bit of them
As I stated befor I will not be selling the optional parts as of yet. The new buyer of the car will have first dibs on thos items and get a better deal if he/she were to buy it.Now what ever he/she doesnt want then i'll post prices on thoes items. i'll keep you guys posted once the car is sold.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

car is now on ebay but I will stop auction early just let me know.
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Well if it doesn't sell or buyer doesn't want these items, I've got dibs on the CF hood, Viper alarm , and clear markers. If it's all in pretty good condition that is. Do you have any more details on the viper alarm? lcd, keyless entry, door popper compatible etc.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Jacbs2007 wrote:Well if it doesn't sell or buyer doesn't want these items, I've got dibs on the CF hood, Viper alarm , and clear markers. If it's all in pretty good condition that is. Do you have any more details on the viper alarm? lcd, keyless entry, door popper compatible etc.
The alarm is the viper 550 and does have door popper capabilities. But I can say that the alarm goes with the car so I will not be pulling it out .
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Please do not pm me or email me about optional parts because as I said befor they will not be going up for sale untill the car is gone. I listed them so that the buyer of the car would know what else he/she could get if they wanted it.
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Sorry, my fault. I thought I saw the Viper alarm under the extra's list.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Jacbs2007 wrote:Sorry, my fault. I thought I saw the Viper alarm under the extra's list.
No prob man. But if your interested I can get you A brand new still in the box Viper 791XV alarm with remote start and two way pageing for 235.00 + shipping.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

TTT

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”