Parts

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
PhAzEXXi

Parts

Post by PhAzEXXi »

Well i got my 95 Rs totaled but i wasent my fault and i got some money back. but now i need to fix my 94 rs and do a ATX to MTX conversion. and since i dont have 30 posts and i dont wanna post useless messages i would like to know of some salvage yards in dallas or houston that might have any mx-3 parts. thx[/img]
alleycat29

sorry man

Post by alleycat29 »

wish I could help you out bro.. I had the samething happen to me... sucks a--... just spent about 2400 on the one that got totalled too...
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Get ahold of hgallegos915. He is in el paso, and i know he has a couple friends with mx-3's in the same area. I have no idea how close el paso is to you, but i bet they could point you in the right direction.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Junkyard search

http://www.car-part.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I know a yard that has alot of parts for mx3..sometimes they can be pricey..but they got it all..almost all. salvage around theres always parts here in the forums..sensors. alot of the are interchangeable between cars. just ask away in the wtb/sell section
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ZoomZoom3

Parts

Post by ZoomZoom3 »

Does anyone know of any J-yards or such in the Northeast Pa area that have any mx3's? I only know of One that is in Birdsboro,But they are very expensive.
Pa.MazdaMan

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”