Saucy's 1992 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Saucy

Saucy's 1992 GS

Post by Saucy »

well here is the progress of my mx3 so far... these are some pics of her when i bought her for 500 dollars, Deff needed a lot of work...

93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

So far i have replaced the Driver side fender, Both Side mirrors, Painted teh alloys, Painted part of the bumper... and sanded the headlights

93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

and a few shots of the interior

92-mx3 gs
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

washed her today and took a few more

went back to the same spot as i took the last pics but looks a lot better now that she is washed
92-mx3 gs
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

THat is sweet dude. Looks 100 times better than before. She is a beauty. Too bad you couldn't of had the CF hood... :(
Mx3Baker

Post by Mx3Baker »

looks alot better but i dont really know about the gs logos on the 4 banger... lol whatever you like man
93 Mx-3 GS
5 SPD Conversion

Worklog at
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54796" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

It IS a gs lol
92-mx3 gs
Kuromu

Post by Kuromu »

That looks a million times better! Coming along very nicely.
93 MX3 RS BP 2.0 // 87 RX7 HKS Turbo
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

Mx3Baker wrote:looks alot better but i dont really know about the gs logos on the 4 banger... lol whatever you like man
On one of the pictures you can clearly see a v6 from one of the above shots with the hood open.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

get some rims on that beauty!!! :wink:
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

oh, hey i noticed u took the spoiler off too, and those style spoilers are my fettish, do u intend to sell or give it away? or is it already gone?
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

i was looking to sell it if i could find a buyer,..,
92-mx3 gs
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

here are a few of the latest....

92-mx3 gs
ERA-STEP

thats f-ing fresh

Post by ERA-STEP »

what is that around your wheels? that red ring?
94' blaze-red rs, BP-Turbo, Fridinzia aluminum flywheel, ACT clutch, G-type Protege' tranny, MAP ECU, 14 lb Rota wheels (gunmetal with polished lip).

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”