Do a FAQ on the search feature please...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
KJ

Do a FAQ on the search feature please...

Post by KJ »

I myself have been to alot of different forums and usually i try and figure out things before i join in and start posting. I tried for months to figure out the search engine on this site and still to this day i cannot figure it out.
I have did searches and come up with nothing on the same topics as others have done them on and got all kinds of results but i guess i am just not doing it right. So could a mod on this site please make a FAQ about the search engine kind of like a how to step by step so ppl don't get hard feelings for not being able to use the search feature? I am not a lazy person and i do search alot everyday for different things but i think it would be well worth a how to on this subject.

Thanks,

KJ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Did I not cover it well enough for you in your other thread about EZ_4_FUN (Oscar)?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
alleycat29

shhh

Post by alleycat29 »

hey let the man ask a question haha... even if its been said haha
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

I dont understand how people can not figure out the search feature on this site. It is very self explanitory. Every time i do a search I find atleast something that helps me out with what i was looking for. I guess you just have to know what to look for, but still its a no brainer.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

1992blazeredgs wrote:I dont understand how people can not figure out the search feature on this site. It is very self explanitory. Every time i do a search I find atleast something that helps me out with what i was looking for. I guess you just have to know what to look for, but still its a no brainer.

Nate
yeah..i mean, if you can search on google you can search on here...the real main hint is to click "serach for all terms" or use quotes if you need...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”