NEGATIVE for skylineracing07

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
hgallegos915

NEGATIVE for skylineracing07

Post by hgallegos915 »

Negative because we had agreen on the brake resevoir for a 92 gs. I got one for the rs being different, i sent pictures of mine and he said his was the same. Week later man does not answer emails, I adviced i can ship back for a refund and no response. That the last timne I pay with money order. I told him to just keep my money, Im not that poor to be fighting over 65 dollars. I been screwed twice here once my 94 4 bangermx3 and this guy. Keep my money have a ouple of beers, ill just consider it as a donation to the scammer fund. I will file a police report just to have it on file. I got emails with headers which I know i wont get anything but ill have it for the record and ill post it in this post.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

allright listen man it looked the same how trhe hell was i supposed to know that the holes at the bottom didnt line up so take it easy and also mabe why i didnt write back for a week ewas because i dont have a computer till the weekend so hey stick it
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok mister smarty pants

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/0315061807.jpg

DOES THAT look like its the same part?? uuuh maybe one is SQUARE the other is RECTANGULAR?? stick my money up yoursm I dont need it, Im sure your poor scamming self needs it more. Hey maybe you can buy some glasses with that? some geometry classes?? KEEP my money im filing the report anyway.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Cqn something be worked out here? Can you send the item back for a refund, or exchange? Saying this, cause his rep is in question, so he's going to get a hard time selling items now.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I did offer to work something out and he really did tell me to screwmyself. I would love to get the correct part or a refund.
-hec

skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

dude i told you i already spent the money and u said fine and got all pissed off
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

spending the money is still not a valid reason, send me the master cylinder, ill call it my loss and ill retract anything ive said.
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
-hec

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

skylineracing07 wrote:dude i told you i already spent the money and u said fine and got all pissed off
I would get pissed too.. This seems to be the wrong answer. Even though you spent the money....im sure you can get more right? Why dont you just get him his money back?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

thats ok. At least this post has over 300 views and im sure most people have my same point of view :)
-hec

babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

This is rediculous.
Comments toward skyline... :
What would YOU do if you'd buy from me a ball joint and I'd send you a tie rod end. You'd be like WTF is that piece of shat. Then I'd say to you well, hrmm er hrmm... it looked the same so screw you I'm keeping your money. Does that make sense to you ?

If you would have been a nice guy, you would give him is money back. You bet I'd fight over 65 freakin bucks and IMO 65 is freaking too much.
Hec you should have ask me I would have sell it to you for 10$ :roll:

this is retarded
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

How about this... send him his money or the correct part, and he sends you the part you sent him back.

If you do NOT, I will temporarily ban you until you do.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”