help me please find an exhaust

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
thetenents

help me please find an exhaust

Post by thetenents »

hi every again.
now im panicing bad.got to get car off road tomorrow and im still no closer to this exhaust.all i need is front and middle section.az3 auto.pleaseeeeeeeeeee somebody help me.anyone know what is compatable or where i can find something to fit.
i am eternally in your debt.
thankyou. :(
Brian_warner@btinternet.c

Post by Brian_warner@btinternet.c »

Bosal make exhaust systems for imports, see link https://www.leisureshack.co.uk/osb/show ... Category/9

You may need to go thru pages and enter info like, make model etc if this link doesnt display the actual page. What you will end up with is a diag for at least 4 complete exhaust diags including Mazda part nos, and Bosal. Most suppliers can cross check these, although you will need to identify which type of exhaust is fitted by eyeballing it. Once you know which one you can go to any supplier and get the part. For example I found this when looking for a CAT iwas quoted 400 pounds sterling upwards. I used this site and only paid 100 pounds for a stainless steel one from Hoffman exhaust.

Mazda 323 parts are interchangable also with the MX3, so check the difference because some charge a premium for the same part if MX3 but cheaper for 323 even though the parts are the same???

Good luck.... : :D

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”