//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mbguy

this would be awesome

Post by mbguy »

this would be awesome to get goin cuz i just got a 93 mx3 v6 and im savin to do a 2.5 swap. and if this gets done id keep the 1.8 a lil longer until i got the 2.5 built and turboed if the price is right. make sure and keep us posted.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

:roll:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well sent them another email, wonder what half a-- responce i will get this time. i am seriously going to ask to get the deposit back from them plus interest if this is not finished very soon. (like they will give a refund or finish this somethime this year.)
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

getting a bit antsy
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mbguy

def

Post by mbguy »

i would definately love a kit for my 2.5. ill wait on the swap to se ehow this turns out. cuz if they have the turbo kit id dave and build it a lil instead of just swappin it in n/a.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Tracking

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Just got a tracking # from Abe:

1ZT2T3426849789086 http://www.ups.com

I'll let everyone know whats included once it arrives.

It was shipped July 20.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

yah, he told me it was shipped put like over three weeks ago last time. i will be glad when this is over, thanks for the update. i did not get a reply from the last email i sent them, think he might be a little offended by what i said.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

:) Maybe everything will be in this box , I think we should get free Begi FMU's or egt's or something for the wait or better yet .. Some money back
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

good luck, from the replies i received i think we are going to be lucky to get the stuff at all. very unproffesional emails and work from them so far, over shooting time lines this bad with a i dont care attitude. which is weird because on some of the other forums these guys were pretty good. all they had to do was order some parts and weld the piping, they had a set to copy so it should have been a month for all of it being that this is what they do.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Dali wrote: i did not get a reply from the last email i sent them, think he might be a little offended by what i said.
DO NOT expect professional responses and business practices when you email offensive emails.. my 2 cents..
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

there was nothing offensive in my email, just straight to the point maybe a bit blunt but nothing rude or insulting, after all they have our money, also like i said this is weird do to the fact they have done good quick work with other group buys from different car clubs. mainly if they say they will have it done by a certain time and dont deliver, some information would be nice but to leave everything hanging is a tad unproffesional. i know its custom work and such, i really had no problem, delays...once again no problem but to respond with meh when i asked valid questions like why is this being dragged out for so long and sourcing out parts a month back when it should have been allready done and waiting for the piping. then they say it was sent it out three weeks ago when it actually left four days ago. also this is not a little twenty dollor peice. overshooting a deadline by four months is a bit ridiculous. if they were offended by what i said that was not my intention. just im getting very worried and put out by this, for one i should have not ripped my car apart trying to get stuff ready for this to show. then for me to be without a vehicle for three months before i finally got tired of waiting and putting everything back together so i can have my transportation back. im just saying what everyone in this bulk buy is thinking, also i am pretty sure no one in this buy just has a extra three grand to spend and not worry about product showing when their vehicles are apart. i am real impressed with oscar trying to handle this and not having anyone take it out on him.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Actually, I'm impressed that everyone has remained relatively cool, calm and collected.

I just received a call from UPS and the shipment should be arriving tomorrow or so, although I forgot to ask when will it be delivered; I'd expect within the next couple of days for sure.

Abe has left me a msg stating:

QUOTE:

Abe (Modern Motoring Innovations), (Dynamic Cycles, LLC) says:
New arrival notice: Aug. 3rd
MX3 Piping

Reason s--- hasnt been moving is was caused from a power outage from the heat, and those muthafuckers decided to take a vacation.....

sorry for the delay ... if i was there i would have done something sooner.... but unfortunetly there wasnt anything i could do.... but yell and b---- at them....

thats some of the flaws about doing business oversea's.

and there will be (2) more UPS shipment coming to you and you will have all kits for the bulk buy

1st UPS shipment remander couplers oillines, fittings

2nd Remander of the turbos

but the second is going to hold off untill the other draft of money

this bulk buy was long, fun, and stressful, but soon to come to an ending.
I want to say i enjoyed your business, and Thank you Oscar, you have been great

END QUOTE:

I hope he is being truthfull. I cancelled my trip to Europe this summer because of the Turbo BB, I could not leave this all hanging;.I did expect this to be over quite some time ago.

Fingers crossed?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

im just wondering about warrenty now, it will be basically one year warrenty on most of the stuff but i will not put it in the car until next spring and it wont be on the road until next may. are we going to at least get extended warrenty, i know some of the other guys were asking for partial refunds or freebees. im not pulling the car off the road again for another month to instal this just to park it for the winter a month later. thanks for the update.
stuartdrivefast

i ame so happy

Post by stuartdrivefast »

omg you are the man i have been looking to put a turbo on my littel mx-3 my friends all got nissan 240 and 280s and they got there turbos and when that turbo windes up they blow me away it sux how much bost can we see out of the turbos ? also they are makeing these for the k8 corect and how long till we are gonna see these being prodused because i only have apart time job im a junor in high school so i dont get alot of money and time to work on my car so far i only have cool air intake and front and rear struts i lower her and up graded shocks and springs my aunt street x races so she helped but if you could ansore my 2 questions and dont tell me im a shitty speller i know , but yeah im way up for seeing some turbo action im shore when i get myn on some other kids will by the mx when they see what she can do off the line hahaha :lol:
youve just been stued yo
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

You should read the whole post all ddetails are including.

FYI I was a previous 240sx owner, don't be suprised if you still get beat even with the turbo kit. There has been more research for there engines than the mazdas. PS SR20DETs have many aftermarket companies. KA24DE(T)s are trailing behind but getting up there. BTW KA24DE(T) is a true engine to turbo. Nothing beats cast Iron Blocks.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/

Return to “Forced Induction”