[FS] MS-8 curve-neck rect. port (ZE) IM and accessories.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
CLPCLD

[FS] MS-8 curve-neck rect. port (ZE) IM and accessories.

Post by CLPCLD »

I have an MS8 curve-neck, rectangular-port manifold w/ throttle body, IAC, TPS, egr solenoids, vris actuators and solenoids, and injector rails all attached. The Millenia this came off of had about 90K on it. I am looking for about $160 shipped to the US or $175 to Canada (if the prices seem high, the last time i shipped one of these it cost nearly $60). If you are interested or would like to make an offer, email me at CLPCLD@aol.com or just post it. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I am located in Saint Charles, MO (near St. Louis) if anyone would like to make an offer to pick it up and save yourself some money if you're close.
Last edited by CLPCLD on September 21st, 2006, 3:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Silver 1997 Ford Probe GTS - 176whp de
Crystal Blue 1993 Mazda MX-6 LS
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

pistons are sold and removed
Last edited by CLPCLD on July 7th, 2006, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: FS: MS-8 rect. port (ZE) IM and accessories. + KLZE pist

Post by jschrauwen »

CLPCLD wrote:I have an MS8 curve-neck........
The Millenia this came off of.....
I think a bit of confusion here. MS8 is the J-Spec MX6 with used the straight neck (referred to as the Long Neck) IM. The Eunos 800 (J-Spec Millennia) had the curved neck IM. Might be worth clarifying what you have here since the MS8 IM, really doesn't fit the MX3 (easily). When you say "Millennia it came off of" , do you mean a J-Spec Millennia or NA-Spec Millennia?

John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
CLPCLD

Re: FS: MS-8 rect. port (ZE) IM and accessories. + KLZE pist

Post by CLPCLD »

Sorry, I missed that part. I fixed it now I think.
jschrauwen wrote:
CLPCLD wrote:I have an MS8 curve-neck........
The Millenia this came off of.....
I think a bit of confusion here. MS8 is the J-Spec MX6 with used the straight neck (referred to as the Long Neck) IM. The Eunos 800 (J-Spec Millennia) had the curved neck IM. Might be worth clarifying what you have here since the MS8 IM, really doesn't fit the MX3 (easily). When you say "Millennia it came off of" , do you mean a J-Spec Millennia or NA-Spec Millennia?

John
A) It is a curve-neck ZE manifold which IS an MS8. I've heard of a straight neck being referred to as an MS8 also, but whatever the case thats what I've always seen the curve-necks referred to as.

B) It came off of a Millenia in the states, but the only diffence is the egr which if i remember correctly, just has a block off plate on the JDM ones. I can make a block off plate if that is anyones concern.

C)As for how easy it is to install, you simply bolt it on to any k-series v6 (although it would be much better on a klde or klze). The only thing you would have to do is get a millenia egr valve or just block it off. Also, you can use something like phenos to try to portmatch to KLDE heads, but even if you don't, you will still notice a huge gain over a K8 or KF manifold.
Last edited by CLPCLD on September 21st, 2006, 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

Prices have been lowered a little.... I can also send anyone a pic or two if he or she just lets me know....
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

lowered a bit more, but i can't really go any lower.....
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

u got pics?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

I still have this if anyone is interested. Price will now be $160 to US and $175 to Canada.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Dude, isn't that the original price?
Cody
CLPCLD

Post by CLPCLD »

If you looked at the top post it was edited at the same time. Originally, I was asking about $200 US/ $225 to Canada cause thats what I sold my last one for on here. I don't want anyone to look at the top post and see the wrong price. It made sense to me but I guess this is the explanation, if anyone else is confused as well.....

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”