Multi Club Meet (July 8) Hosted by TSS

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I would have came if it wasn't on the same day as Grand Tuner at the Molson Indy. I am there the 7-9th. Its a 3day show and its gonna be HUGE!!! Sorry guys!!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Everyone,

Online registration will be open until July 5th. However, awards are going to be made up very soon, and classes need to be decided. The only way that we can open vehicle classes is to have 5 specific vehicles from that manufacturer/model. For example if we have 5+ Hondas, we will have a Best Honda Award. If their are 5+ Civics we will open a Civic class also.

I will need to provide a list of classes first thing Wedneday morning to the awards supplier. This means that if you wish to have a class open for your type of vehicle, you should sign up ASAP. Tomorrow (June 27) around 10:00pm, I will compile a final list of classes. So sign up online ASAP! :)

Of course we will still have signup in person at the park, but should you wish to ensure that your vehicle has a class specific, your best bet is to sign up online.

We have a great line up of sponsors donating prizes, and awards. A good time will be had by all, and we hope to see everyone out July 8th!

Reagrds,
John Weatherbie
http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I take it no one from MX-3.com is going to this now?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

actually I know Mike will go if he is around... Deb showed interest...

Negative feedback won't get interest
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:actually I know Mike will go if he is around... Deb showed interest...
Negative feedback won't get interest
Fair enough.
Is anyone going to this meet?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Under my title "meets that are coming up ........."

I mentioned that I am not going to the July 8th one .. but will be going to the following one in Whitby

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Well the deadline for ONLINE REGISTRATION is near. The online portion will close June 06 at 5:00PM.

After that point you may still register at the show, but we do encourage online. If you can;t make the show DONATIONS are still welcome though the same site.

Thanks everyone!
John Weatherbie
http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd

PS - I KNOW MIKE IS GOING..... JON YOU BETTER SHOW! :twisted:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Slippin3 wrote:PS - I KNOW MIKE IS GOING..... JON YOU BETTER SHOW! :twisted:
LOL, thanks John. Ya I was trying to see if there was any interest from the membership here and aside from Mike (who's a stones throw away from there anyway), it doesn't appear to be very appealing to many people at all. I was hoping that if there was interest, I could formulate a cruise to the Falls - say starting from Hutch's on Burlington/Hamilton Beach. That would make a good meeting spot for all the Toronto, Miss, Oakville, Barrie and eastwards members. That way it's an easy access to the QEW and a nice cruise on the QEW to the Falls. Allas, only 2 days away and little to no interest so unless something miraculous occurs today, I'll probably be cruising with the Slipstream people to the Falls. What are all of the MX'rs doing this weekend anyway???
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Can't tell :wink:

DEB
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

jschrauwen wrote:
Slippin3 wrote: What are all of the MX'rs doing this weekend anyway???[/color]
working on my car and going to the junkyard and just working. :P

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

I dont mind the drive! its for charity
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'm Going to the Show
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I may end up going ...........

John can you contact me

DEB
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

if there is a cruise from Hutchies, can we have a post for what time it will be at? that way I can call gabor and the rest of interest participants
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Trevor wrote:I'm Going to the Show
Good show Trevor, we'll see you there since you're so close by.
mymx.3 wrote:I may end up going ...........
John can you contact me
DEB
Done

kp2t wrote:I dont mind the drive! its for charity

if there is a cruise from Hutchies, can we have a post for what time it will be at? that way I can call gabor and the rest of interest participants
Is this a confirmation that you are going Krish? It's not very clear really.
Anyway, there appeared to be no interest from anyone outside of the Niagara Falls area so I set myself to join with a more interested group of enthusiasts. Specifics can be found here; http://teamslipstream.com/phpbb/viewtop ... &start=225 I haven't convinced them to stop at Hutch's yet and I'm not sure if they will or not. It may be a case of monitoring an FRS radio channel as we come over the Skyway bridge and positioning yourselves on the onramp from Hwy20 to the QEW. Should be enough room on the shoulder of the onramp to be in a standby position to jump in with us. Sorry Krish, best I can do. I've made umpteen posts to solicit intentions and participation but virtually no one was responding. Sorry state I know, but I'm not going to let that discourage me. So if you find the usual last minute peeps, great, if not then we'll see you on Saturday morning, if you're still coming. BTW, is there something else going on this weekend keeping Uday, Gabor, Ian and the rest of the GTA peeps from posting any indication at all? Aside of course from the zoo of the of the race in Toronto....LOL.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”