9TH ANNUAL MISS.MEET!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Bochek wrote:look who's selling there car guys. our newest member is trying to leave allready

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd-W0QQAdIdZ5147724

Bochek
He's not asking much for it, you could make more money stripping the car :wink:
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

wow that was quick
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Selecta wrote:wow that was quick
didnt he just get the car not like 3 weeks ago?

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

something to that affect ya cause when you guys met up he was saying he had gotten the car no more than a week ago.

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote:Hey guys ... the pics are on ... are slow BUT will correct that.
I have been away ................... :wink:
DEB
On where Deb?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Hmmmmmmm

There are on now under Images.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Selecta wrote:something to that affect ya cause when you guys met up he was saying he had gotten the car no more than a week ago.
some people will never learn.

also, didnt he say he was allready booked for bodywork? also, did you see what he's asking for the car?

Bochek
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

yup and yup....the only way to really find out would be to simply ask him hehehehe

ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I beleive it was advertised on Autotrader before he bought it for $4000, but can't be sure. But I know it was less than his asking price.
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
coolshyguyhere
BANNED Member

Post by coolshyguyhere »

ya i am selling the car, not that the car is not nice but the 4 tickets i have got in the past week suck, and i dont plan on getting anymore so i figure will leave the hassel to someone else and as far as the shop work goes i will be putting that off due to the sale i cant see the point of doing the body work when i wont be able to enjoy it besides winter is comming and i think the car would probally make better as a snowplow with the body kit on it lol.....but the car has been a great drive but the pure harassment from the cops has been really crappy, i find it embarresing getting pulled over all the time, and the worst part is that i dont do anything they just wnat to pull me over cause i am young in a nice ride,,,what a bunch of haters these police are....anyway if anyone want to buy the car send me a offer...well see what we can work out....
BANNED FOR TALKING TRASH AND SPAMMING.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

what where the tickets for?

Bochek
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

coolshyguyhere wrote: the worst part is that i dont do anything they just wnat to pull me over cause i am young in a nice ride,,,what a bunch of haters these police are....anyway if anyone want to buy the car send me a offer...well see what we can work out....
I'm not sure if your normal driving habits are anything like the Hutch's to Niagara cruise. If so that combined with the note and loudness of your exhaust would be your main catalyst. Your's was the loudest of all of the cars on the cruise. Not sure if you knew that. Being an ATX it gets excessively loud before it switches gear by reving quite high first. I don't think there's a hate thing there at all. I've yet to be pulled over on mine just on spec by the police for posssible "young driver". Speeding yes, but eratic or loud driving - no. I'd say I'd chalk it up to that and not on haters isssues. Nice looking car that drew more than average attention to itself for the wrong reasons - that'll do it.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
coolshyguyhere
BANNED Member

Post by coolshyguyhere »

ya the tickets where for the exaust they tell me it is to loud and bla bla bla about the body kit also,,,, the cop was saying the car is to low but the funny thing is there is not even any coilerovers on the car yets they are still sitting in my house in the box,,, and then they did a on the spot safety and told me that i need a light for my licence plate...they told me to pop the hood, seems they where looking for something probally NOS or something,,,, on the way back from the falls on canada day o got pulled over and i asked the cop whats the problem he insisted to see the papers for the car and my licence...after that he ask me if i was street racing ...i said ya right so you can crush my car i dont think so...then he said thank you have a nice day...now if that is not harrasment i donno what is....
BANNED FOR TALKING TRASH AND SPAMMING.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”