[WTB] Trunk plastic panels(black)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
zevirii

[WTB] Trunk plastic panels(black)

Post by zevirii »

As the subject says, I am looking to buy all the plastic panels from the trunk. I removed all mine when doing dynomat, and they disappeared when we moved some how. I know its some work to removed these, but shouldn't be to bad. Would really like someone local to Texas so I don't have to pay crazy shipping cost, but I know that is not likely going to happen. So if your interested should me a email : Brian@da-weez.com with MX-3 Panels in the subject, so we can work something out.

THanks.. :lol:
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Bump... I know someone has a car out there they are parting out?? Looking to pay decent for these parts.. Just want my trunk looking normal again.. lol
reprobation

Post by reprobation »

Hey, there's a few local junk yards up here that have some MX-3's.. usually the trunk is the only thing left in tack for the most part.

If you give me your number ill call you the next time i see a complete set in decent shape and give you a call to make sure you still need it.

-Chris
1994 RS DOHC, Modified Cold Air Intake, Clear Corners all around, Black Altezza Tail lights. Blue cold cathodes in driver / passenger foot areas. Lowerd on Evotion Springs (1.75 drop F/R) with KYB GR2 struts. Sitting on 17x7 (40 mm offset) 5 Spoke rims with KUHMO 205/40/R17 Tires.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/807557
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

sent you and email about the panels

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”