I need a favour RE: Car suggestions

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
thedog300

I need a favour RE: Car suggestions

Post by thedog300 »

Well, I found an MX-3 that looks mint in this picture, and appears to be the perfect car for me. I am a bit suspicious because the person did not give much info ont he car, and did not post the km'age. I live in Brockville, Ontario, and do not mind driving to Toronto to pick up the car. But I really don't want to drive there and back a few times to look at it, come to pick it up, and realize its a piece of crap. Would it be possible for someone here to look at this car, possibly take the time to have a little test drive, I would appriciate it very much, thank you.
Here is the car.
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details. ... id=5343607
If anyone does look at the car, could you please take some pictures of the car, and tell the the km'age. That would be greatly appriciated. I am not very familiar with the MX-3 photo system, so I wouldn't mind at all if you send me an email containing the pictures. My email is brianv@cogeco.ca, once again thank you.
Last edited by thedog300 on July 9th, 2006, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Have you called the dealer? That'd be good then ask KM, what it needs for safety and etest etc, if there any rust or anything.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

Sorry about the inconvience and stealing my own thread's thunder, please ignore this post, aside from jschrauwen.
Since I can't reply to other people's posts right now, can you please send me pictures of the car, and tell me everything you know about this car, such as does it pass safety and is it certified? Can you please send me pictures and tell me everything else you kow about the car. My email is above, thank you very much.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

thedog300 wrote:Sorry about the inconvience and stealing my own thread's thunder, please ignore this post, aside from jschrauwen.
Since I can't reply to other people's posts right now, can you please send me pictures of the car, and tell me everything you know about this car, such as does it pass safety and is it certified? Can you please send me pictures and tell me everything else you kow about the car. My email is above, thank you very much.
You may not be able to post in the for sale forum yet, but you can always pm someone if you wish.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

Well, that car has been sold, so any other suggestions of good MX-3s as a starter car Standard, and it decent condition would be greatly appriciated

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”