Mazda Madness 2006

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Mazda Madness 2006

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hi guys,

Just got this message over the weekend about Mazda Madness 2006.
Hi,

My name is Nick. I'm one of the admins for BCMazda3.com

I am organizing a meet for August 12, 2006. There were a couple of MX-3's at the meet last year and I was hoping that we can get more on board and make this event a success. Would your club like to attend the meet? The event is free to attend and is open to anyone driving a Mazda. Food will be provided by concession at the site. More details can be found here:

http://www.mazdamadness.com

The poster in the announcement section is what I have been posting on the mazda sites on the internet.

Thanks

Nick
So whos going? Let's try to get a list together.

Thanks
Last edited by MX-West Car Club on August 16th, 2006, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Taras

Post by Taras »

I am probably out. Family stuff is happening.
TT
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

if there's interest from guys on here, i'll head down. only a few hours away.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i would like to go, have to try and book the weekend off, also will depend on if my mom is out of the hospital or not as well.
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Dali wrote:i would like to go, have to try and book the weekend off, also will depend on if my mom is out of the hospital or not as well.
I should be able to come,as long as u can like meet me in kam and ican follow?or what
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

TREVO123 wrote:
Dali wrote:i would like to go, have to try and book the weekend off, also will depend on if my mom is out of the hospital or not as well.
I should be able to come,as long as u can like meet me in kam and ican follow?or what
trevo, i'm living in kamloops this summer. maybe we could setup some sort of cruise if there's enough interest?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

if you guys want to go the best place to meet would be cache creek, trevor could follow from 100 mile, you would probably like the drive threw the canyon. i would like to leave here around noon friday, stay down there for the show saturday and drive back on sunday, i cant have mondays off. or if you have any other plans or ideas.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I am going :)
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

not looking good, no cash and it would be like a day trip there and back. plus i have a very worn passenger side wheel bearing. just fixed the strut mount in the rear, blown oil pressure sending unit and a couple of other problems. never know till next weekend though.
Mr.X

Post by Mr.X »

Hey everyone! I haven't posted much but have been
"lurking" in the forums for awhile. I'm Murray, '94 GS owner and MX-West member.

I'm probably going. It's not a long road trip though, living nearby in Abbotsford.
Shades

Post by Shades »

How come when I searched this didn't show up... wierd.

I'll be going... my cars is not BP'd yet and my door is falling off but I'll be there.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Hey guys,

As you all know I sold my mx-3 and bought a mazda 3. I was part of the group that was putting on the mazdamadness event and just to give you the heads up, it will be a very unorgizned event. Until the onces we have seen in the past.

Personally, I will not be be going. Just thought i would share my two cents with you.

Aaron
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Still a good reason for a roadtrip!
Username

Post by Username »

monstar-mx-3 wrote:Hey guys,

As you all know I sold my mx-3 and bought a mazda 3. I was part of the group that was putting on the mazdamadness event and just to give you the heads up, it will be a very unorgizned event. Until the onces we have seen in the past.

Personally, I will not be be going. Just thought i would share my two cents with you.

Aaron
Wow Aaron, I'm astonished by your distasteful comments. I would think you would try to take something positive out of a not-for-profit group bringing together Mazda Owners from the West Coast.

Inevitably, you were involved in Mazda Madness 2005. Therefore, any disorgnization on our part also reflects poorly on yourself.

I'm truly hurt and disappointed to read your comments against the event. Regardless of the outcome, your presence will not be missed.

Regards,

Kevin
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Username wrote:
monstar-mx-3 wrote:Hey guys,

Aaron
Wow Aaron, I'm astonished by your distasteful comments. I would think you would try to take something positive out of a not-for-profit group bringing together Mazda Owners from the West Coast.

Inevitably, you were involved in Mazda Madness 2005. Therefore, any disorgnization on our part also reflects poorly on yourself.

I'm truly hurt and disappointed to read your comments against the event. Regardless of the outcome, your presence will not be missed.

Regards,

Kevin
WOW Kevin. Where you at the same even last year? IT WAS A GONG SHOW!! NO one knew what they were doing. There wasnt enough parking spots. It was just a bunch of guys who showed up in a parking lot. Most of the event was a "One Man Show" . Ask any who was there. THE EVENT SUCKED!

Plus I am not impressed with you any more. What i do for a living is my business and you need to get you facts straight before posting

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”