My hot Mx-3 Crashed

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

more importantly, did you get a repair quote for sh*ts and giggles?
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

yikes duder that sucks extremely man. Didn't get hurt in the process did you?
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

hes not answering.
mx3-revolution

Post by mx3-revolution »

I cannot do well English,

this is translatet from google language translator

I wanted at this crossing straightforward to drive, I should priority give, watched out and with 70 km/h without brake into the driving car driven, to me owing to airbag and the belts nothing happened,

it give 3 hurt, the car am scrap iron, the car was beautifully and there was home-made everything, which one cannot save however no more

I cannibalized the car and divide all whole dismounted and sold

Image Image
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

that's sad ..... :(
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I cant write english that well.

I wanted to go for a ride. I should have been more carefull. I i turned at 70 kph and did not hit the brakes. Nothing happened to me because I have airbags and seatbelts.

It hurts to see. The car is scrap metal now. The car was beautifull. I had all these home made custom mods and everyhting, which can not be saved anymore.
I scrapped the car and sold the parts.

um thats the best i could do.

(used to be a second language teacher and had to correct google and other translators.)

mx3-revolution wrote:I cannot do well English,

this is translatet from google language translator

I wanted at this crossing straightforward to drive, I should priority give, watched out and with 70 km/h without brake into the driving car driven, to me owing to airbag and the belts nothing happened,

it give 3 hurt, the car am scrap iron, the car was beautifully and there was home-made everything, which one cannot save however no more

I cannibalized the car and divide all whole dismounted and sold

Image Image
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”