annual meet?????

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
reaper of souls

annual meet?????

Post by reaper of souls »

ok so i have tried to read through the 6 pages of post on mikes thread for a meet after leaving missasaga

so is there a meet after in the falls (that was one thing i was able to understand )

if so what are the final plans, i ask because i have my best friends wedding on the 24 so i'm not going to be able to make the trip to saga , but a meet in the eveing i would be able to make it to.

now if there is intrest in it for the people that want and thoughs that couldn't go on sunday (like me) i would like to set up a meet , just like last year i was thinking to meet up at tim hortons on lundys lane and kalar rd. for around say 6:30 7pm meet time then have a cruise down the lane to cruise night or even down to dairy queen just before cliftin hill

now i know the idea was put out there last week about a meet and movie
to see fast and the furious now i really don't care if people say no or that they don't have the money it's just a idea (not mine but it was a good one i would have come but i work this weekend i don't so )

anyway let me know i want to see everyone but my problem is my car is getting up to around 300k on the original engine so i'm trying to keep her alive with the little cash i have been able to put aside

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Greg, I believe there's a cruise after the Saga meet. I believe it's supposed to start at Hutches and end at the Falls. If that is the finalized version, perhaps you could tie your ideas into that. For those unable to attend the meet but may be able to take in the cruise.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
reaper of souls

cool well if the falls meet is still on could some one give me a call (if i'm still at the wedding) cell number (905)351-3747 that way i can find out were the meet end is and can get out to see everyone

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'm not sure if I'm going back to the Fallsa that night I might be staying at my GF's house in Hamilton that night. If so Greg do you want to see if people want to meet on Sun. at Timmie's around 6:30 then head to no Frills after that?
reaper of souls

hell ya i'm up for that.

ok so a meet on sunday at 6:30 7o clock at tim hortons on lundys lane and kalar rd. then a cruise to no frills parking lot for cruise night say around 7:30 (give the slackers time to come out)

Reaper
Greg
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'm In!!!
reaper of souls

sweet i'll see you there.

anyone else coming out ?????
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'll Make a Separate Post to get ppl out.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”