[FS] MX3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
skylineracing07

[FS] MX3

Post by skylineracing07 »

need to sell my mazda asap its a 1992 mazda mx3 it has about 94,000 miles on motor and tranny has mabe alittle over 1,000 miles on new clutch it has a full stereo system. I am selling it all for $1000 obo
Matrix733

Post by Matrix733 »

is this a gs and what color is it?
Knowledge Is Power ; Keep Cracking
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Is it a v6...do you have any pictures? What about the options. Is there a sunroof? all this information might help you sell it better. Also you might want to change your title. Instead of saying " [F.s] need to sell asap]" try "[FS] 1992 mx3 $1k"
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

please fix your topic. put what your selling.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I fixed it for him.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i was only messing around, i wanted to beat you to it lol. im not mod or anything.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Very interested few things

Hows the body
Cert?
5spd?
colour?
Where you located

Herpee@gmail.com

I have the cash in hand right now looking to get a mx3

[/list]
skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

sorry guys its sold and iam outa the mx3 club loved the car but gave me allot of probelms mabe cuz i drove it like a race car hopefully it gose good for the new owner for now iam goign to stick to my new car a 1992 vw corrado g60 built to beat all heck pushing liek 350 hp to the wheels
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

skylineracing07 wrote:sorry guys its sold and iam outa the mx3 club loved the car but gave me allot of probelms mabe cuz i drove it like a race car hopefully it gose good for the new owner for now iam goign to stick to my new car a 1992 vw corrado g60 built to beat all heck pushing liek 350 hp to the wheels
hmmz..pics of this car???? A guy who says he dropve his mx3 like a race cars now has a Corrado G60...and built...i'd like to see a guy like this driving a built turbo car!!!!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

skylineracing07 wrote:sorry guys its sold and iam outa the mx3 club loved the car but gave me allot of probelms mabe cuz i drove it like a race car hopefully it gose good for the new owner for now iam goign to stick to my new car a 1992 vw corrado g60 built to beat all heck pushing liek 350 hp to the wheels
Had to sell cause you couldn't keep it servicable long enough??? Sheesh, it's probably one of the easiest user friendly cars you could have. Fairly simple engineering and Japanese made. You think that the MX3 wasn't up to the riggors, wait til you start having problems with the VW. Yes they are well engineered, and technologically more complex and unvloved. Servicing is more expensive, parts are more expensive, availability is more expensive and you're going to ANOTHER short run, discontinued model. Don't get me wrong, the Corrado was near the top of my list for '92 model cars, but I also know what I'd be getting into. Perhaps being blinded by all the aura around this make/model will soon fade and reality set in once you encounter all the maintenance and nuances that are incumbant of a fine German vehicle. Meaning, you must be ready for the rigorous demands a German vehicle requires. Perhaps we'll see you back within a year or so when you want to get back into the MX3 world. It's not the first time this has happened, but good luck in your motoring adventures.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm not to discourage selling one troublesome car for another. The perfect example woul dbe Fieromx3. His Mx-3 needed a new tranny, frustrated, he put it to the side and bought a Talon, which not only did he have to put money into it, and eventually sold it a few months later for less than what he paid for it. My sister bought a 93 Prelude, which she had to put some money into a few month into her purchase, including a new head rebuilt after her timing belt snapped after less than 3 months, it's was just changed my a--...if you buy something else, you never know what you'll be getting yourself into, you could dig yourself into a deeper hole instead of just fixing what's wrong. At least, fixing it, you know what's fixed. On my Mx-3, over the many years, I've basically replaced everything and I've never been stranded with my Mx-3 in the over 4 year I've owned her, even through all the torture I've put her through. Alot has to do with the preventative maintenance as well, spending the few extra bucks and replacing stuff "while your there". If you do continue on with trying to sell her, I wish you the best of luck with the sale and your Corrado. Although, i would suggest to try to sell her in a place where people don't already own Mx-3's, it could make it a little more difficult.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”