Special Edition question...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
KJ

Special Edition question...

Post by KJ »

I have a question about the special edition models of the mx-3. I know there were only a certain number of these cars made. They only came in special colors. But the only ones i have heard about are the ones in Canada really. Did all of the SE models come with the 25th anniversary logo on the fender? I have a guy that contacted me saying he had a SE for a really reasonable price but when he emailed me photos of it i didn't see the logo. I asked him if the car had ever been painted and he said no so this makes me wonder about it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

KJ
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

As far as I know the SE was only released in Canada because it was the 25th anniversary for Mazda in Canada. I have only ever seen them in that rasberry color and they have the 25th anniversay logo with the Canadian maple leaf. They also have leather seats.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

now, that i think about it, I think all this info can be found on the main page. click on the banner up top and read everything.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Canada was the only country to get the 25th anniversary stickers.

The rest of the world got the SE, mainly in Raspberry metallic, but it also has a few out there in red & black as well-- though those are RARE...
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

When i got my first SE...yea its all leather inside but their was no anaversery sticker on it...who knows could of come off or got repainted..13 odd years who knows what happed to a sticker...but just make sure its leather :P
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

US models didnt come with sticker, only GS stickers on fenders. That's the way mine is. Does it have heated seats/ABS brakes?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

only canadian ones came with the 25th sticker on the fenders. the us just has gs.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I was wondering does anybody know how many black SE's there are? I've never seen one other than mine. I've seen pics of 1 or 2 but they seem hard to find.
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

I have a black SE but mine never came with the canadian flag sticker
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

john (mx3autozam) also has a black SE in kitchener or cambridge here in ontario as well
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

ProspectMx3 wrote:I was wondering does anybody know how many black SE's there are? I've never seen one other than mine. I've seen pics of 1 or 2 but they seem hard to find.
Wade, mx3autozam (John) in Cambridge has one(black). The MX-3.com homepage has a fairly good story on this.
johnnyb wrote:I have a black SE but mine never came with the canadian flag sticker
No flag, I don't believe John, but just the "25th Anniversary" sticker with a maple leaf in it located where the GS one would be situated.

http://www.mx-3.com/se/

'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

definitely less than raspberry metallic ones. Supposedly only 2000 SE's built
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Teqnyck

Post by Teqnyck »

I've got a raspberry metallic one. I need to repaint it, though. It's bloody girly.
KLZE/KL31 ecu/Pacesetter headers/track pipe cat delete/2.5 inch custom exhaust out to fart pipe/warm air intake for now :(/Fidanza 9lbs flywheel/Stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch which still slips/stock wheels/BFG KDW-2 tires. Looks bone stock ;)

There are those who claim to be street racers, and then there are those who claim the streets for themselves. I am not a street racer. I am a StreetSweeper.
http://www.streetsweepersracing.com
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

jschrauwen wrote: No flag, I don't believe John, but just the "25th Anniversary" sticker with a maple leaf in it located where the GS one would be situated.

http://www.mx-3.com/se/

yeah thats what i meant. Mine never had that
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I have a Se for sale if I ever get a chance to finish it :roll:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
ffjaydee

25th Anniversary

Post by ffjaydee »

Besides the 25th decal on the door, the leather seats and gearshift knob, it came with a single CD player, special 5 hole 15" wheels and 25th anniversary carpeted floor mats. Mine are still in perfect condition!!
Anyone interested in buying before I paint it, contact me.

mazdajunkie@hotmail.com

Return to “Appearance”