any MX-3s for sale in the Maryland area?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Paragon

any MX-3s for sale in the Maryland area?

Post by Paragon »

hey, i'm looking for an MX for my girl...she fell in love with mine and wants one, but she wants it laguna blue, auto. i'm in the maryland area, i'll travel from maryland, delaware, pennsylvania, and DC. please post if you have one for sale in this area, if it's not blue, she'll deal [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
DriveBy

Re: any MX-3s for sale in the Maryland area?

Post by DriveBy »

I'm in northern VA. I got a 92 GS 5spd red with mods for $2500. E-mail me at Drive2GT68@aol.com if your interested.
Choclatemann

Post by Choclatemann »

I have a 92 1.6L with a 100K on it blue with 17" Chrome Adr reactions and lots of others parts.... email me for more details...I have Pics!!!! Also im in WV (Charleston)
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Hey, I'm in Conowingo too! There's a green 4cyl for sale in bel air in that shopping center on rt 1. The one across from Tweeters.
¤Kelli¤
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Oh yeah, there's also a silver one at Phipps in Aberdeen/Havre De Grace. I'm not sure if it's a rs or gs, you'll have to go check it out. <BR>Ok got some info from Bargaineer, it's a 1994 auto, it has a sunroof so i'm assuming that it's a gs. He's asking $5495.<p>[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: gmuffb ]
¤Kelli¤
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I have a 1994 auto i would let go of for $5000. Its got mx-6 tranny, L-10 Torque converter, IAT mod, Throttle body bypass mod, prm intake, pacesetter exhaust, Kumho 712 rubber on konig 15" wheels, and about +$2000 of stereo equipment. Its got 104k, trannys got about 30,000 miles of careful driving. Its in great condition. Check my site for more info.<P>Email me at Sonicxtacy02@hotmail.com or call me anytime at 703-887-8821. I'm on the virginia/ maryland border.<p>[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

driveby - i'll email you when i get home<BR>sonic - she doesn't need all that, but i'll give you a call soon<BR>gmuffb - Kelli, it's me, Jason, i put the stereo in dwayne's VW (bad spelling) up at finishline, red MX3 that's currently very ugly
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

That's kinda what i figured! Duane wrecked my car!!! He parked a truck for my dad and it rolled down the hill into my car, it sucks!<BR>I've seen you all around rising sun, i work at the new car lot accross from the post office now (conowingo).<BR>Did you see my ghetto tail light mod yet?<BR>My web site is on my profile, check it out.<p>[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: gmuffb ]
¤Kelli¤
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

I have a 1993 blue mx-3 for sale with a 4 piece erebuni bodykit,pacesetter catback exhaust,hks intake,16 in SEC manta ray rims,intrax 1.75 lowering springs,a real nice alpine double din,MB Quart componants in the doors,2 12 in JL W6's,2 alpine amps. The car is a 5speed GS with a sunroof it's in good shape and it has about 113,000 miles on it. it's been taken care of VERY WELL. I'd let it go for $4500. Let me know if your interested.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

ok all, after talking with my gf's family, here's some more specs...it can't be modded, and it has to be fairly cheap. it's a first car, i'd like it to be an RS. if it was a GS, i'd be to tempted to take it.
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

selling a stock silver 1995 with only 63400 miles on it. engine runs like brand new and i got it painted during the summer, i'm selling it for $4000 usd which is less then book price. let me know if your interested<P>tedleeper
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”