NEED HELP!!!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Bigg E

NEED HELP!!!

Post by Bigg E »

well summer is here well atleast where I live HUMIDEX on May,29/06 at 40 degree's!!!! (Port Dover, Ontario) and I want my MX-3 1.6 dohc to keep up to all the honda's :driver: cause honestly with a short ram intake and exhaust plus heavy stereo/slipping clutch my best run at the track was 17.9 :oops: kinda embarassing lol!!! and I know my fair share of the BPT GTX/GTR I'm willing to spend money I WANT the GTR!!! I know its rare too but I don't know any shops that can install the BPT engine in Ontario I heard of A-SPEC but I can't find the number or address so anyone that know's some numbers and addresses shoot them at me cause I want to represent MAZDA!!! FOR THIS SUMMER!!! :lol: and around my area and give my car the respect it deserves! 8)

THANKS!
1995 MX-3 RS: ST lowering springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars, 95 GS spoiler, ACT Stage 1 Cltuch kit, B&M Short Throw, Corksport braided steal clutch line, Corksport bronze oil bushings, 17 inch BSA rims, Tint, Chrome Altezza's
Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/537422/1
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Next time make your thread Subject include a descriptive title instead of just "Need Help!!".

You'll get more views and repsonses that way.

Thanks,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

well i dont know of anyone in your area to help you, but i know that your short ram intake is doing you more harm than good. your stock air box system will probably get you a little more power. just because with your short ram your sucking in warm air from your engine. so the air being sucked into the engine is hotter than your outside air temp. so you really need a cold air intake. 30 bucks on ebay.

you will also make more power from turbocharging a N/A BP than with a BPT at the same boost levels, about 40 to 50WHP different. the GTR motor is little different though.
xmaster19

Post by xmaster19 »

Where are you in Ontario??

There is alot of good shops on this side (Qc). I live next to Ottawa to give you an idea.
92 MX-3 RS RIP

94 MX-3 RS Black
Project car, hybrid B5-ZET build-up.
Bigg E

Post by Bigg E »

I live in Port Dover, Ontario if you don't know where that it is.. it's close to Hamilton,kitchener area so any shops around there?
1995 MX-3 RS: ST lowering springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars, 95 GS spoiler, ACT Stage 1 Cltuch kit, B&M Short Throw, Corksport braided steal clutch line, Corksport bronze oil bushings, 17 inch BSA rims, Tint, Chrome Altezza's
Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/537422/1
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Post something under a relevant heading. You'll get lots more help.

And fix that broken pic in your sig so your taken more seriously.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”