female troubles, what to do?

Off-Topic Discussions
2.5mazda

female troubles, what to do?

Post by 2.5mazda »

Hello guys, I dont know what to do.:???:

Here is where it began, I have a friend that moved here (Iowa) from California 3 years ago. He just had an old best freind come out to visit him, she got in on Saturday. Well, I didnt think anything of it right? The next day me and My buddy were going to help a freind put a clutch in his Acura Integra. Needless to say, he brought his female friend (Natalie) with him, again, I say thats cool.....until I arrive at out buddy with the Integra's house. I see Natalie sitting there on the driveway with a lowcut shirt, bellybutton ring, and a beutiful figure to say the least. I am now distracted, yet again, Itry not to let it bother me because she is only here until Friday, and I dont even know her. Well, after a bit, she was hungry and my buddys had run to O'reilly's to grab some needed items. I told her I would take her somewhere quick. We hop in the MX-3 and we were off. She comments on my leather interior, I thank her. Next thing you know we are in a deep conversation about anything and everything. To put it simply, we just clicked. I havent ever had that feeling in my stomach before. I took her out for dinner last night (Sunday) and we were just inseperable. I couldnt beleive it, here is someone I just met, and I felt like I had known her for a year! I already know her better than some of my ex's. You may think I am crazy for this, but I know I am not, my gut feeling tells me I HAVE to do somthing. You all know how far California is from Iowa, like a 28 hour drive. That just wouldnt work. She is already talking with her friend about how long it would take to drive out here......and she hasnt even left yet. She flew in on a plane this time around. I dont know if I am losing it, or if there is truly somthing here I need to pursue. What if I try to forget about it and it comes back as the biggest mistake ever, and I regret it not knowing what could have been? There is such a strong connection that it is undeniable. I need help guys, what do I do? I am excited just by the possibility of getting to see her tomorrow. She is 22, and has a future ahead of her. I dont want to let it go, but at the same time, how could it ever work?
http://www.streetpsi.net

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Just move to Cali. I've been to Iowa. Theres nothing to miss once your gone.
ariesdude

Post by ariesdude »

I had a similar experience in the (relatively) recent past - but could not tolerate her after the first night of .... Things changed completely after that - and suddenly this cool girl that i could talk to about anything turned into a controlling b*tch that wanted to make my life "better".

But, i still suggest that you give it time and try it out - the two of you may have to keep flying to each other (driving may be costlier in terms of time, gas and engine wear). But think about it - If things do work out and since you are 18 - you may have the option of moving to her place and starting college or something - or she could move out to your place and do her thing. And if things dont work out - all you loose is a bit of money, and maybe a bit of sleep. If you dont try at all - you will have a sore spot in your memory always nagging you "what if .....". IMO Basically you probably got nothing to loose by trying this out and probably torture yourself later if you let it go. You are both "very" young and there are infinite possibilities.

On a side note - IMO CA is much more exciting than Iowa.

Well, they say true love conquers all - but from my experience - all my long distance "true love" cases couldnt withstand the test of time. I also have a self regulated policy of not dating anyone 2 years younger or older than me (which i find is a really good way to be single!). But that's just me and my experiences - may not apply to you at all - but might help you avoid the same mistakes.

(looking at the title i was all ready to suggest tampax or something :lol: but settled for this long boring suggestion instead)
94 Mx-3 Precidia
1.8L 4Cyl DOHC newGen BP (used to be B6DE) ATX
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54032
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ariesdude
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

so your friend is like best friends with this girl? GF/BF kinda?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Meep

Post by Meep »

ariesdude wrote:looking at the title i was all ready to suggest tampax or something :lol:
Yeah, tampax fixes all womanly problems, just give her some of those. J/k

In all honesty, if you think its worth the effort go ahead and pursue her. I don't suggest just uprooting yourself and throwing yourself at her but perhaps get to know eachother a lot better before making any permanant or irreversible plans (moving costs money, talking on the internet is *comparatively* free). I've never had a long distance relationship (unless you count my husband being in Iraq) but from those I've witnessed, they don't always work out. I guess that also applies to local dating as well, it just ends quicker if its not meant to be.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

your 18 dude.

When i was 18 i thought i had found the right girl, but 4 months down the line we broke up... now im 21 and have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 years now.... and we didnt even like each other when we first got together! We weerew both on the rebound and now here we are 2 years later all loveed up!

Your meet and fall in love with someone else!
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

Well, just got off the phone and we are heading out for round 2 this evening! I cant wait yet at the same time I am scared, I do NOT want to become attatched but I know I wont be able to help myself once in her company... AAAHHH the power of women!!! lol

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Youre only 18 though. YOu dont have to hurry, being with someone for life gf/wife is big decision. You can't just make up your mind in couple days. YOu have to really know person for few years preferrably before you want to see if you're really for each other.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Bochek

Re: female troubles, what to do?

Post by Bochek »

2.5mazda wrote:You all know how far California is from Iowa, like a 28 hour drive. That just wouldnt work.
Dude, you got a ze, now its only a 18 hour dirve :twisted:

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

lol, screw it, it isnt worth it, I dont know what I was thinking. I said peaceout today and went to get started on my brake job, lol

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Lol anything bad happen? I have been watching this thread and now it stops :( It was like a tv show
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

If it was a couple hours away .. different story .. 2 hrs of driving is nothing to me now .... if someone lived within that .... I would at least try out the relationship ............ wow 18 hrs ....... no chance and definately not worth it

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

what do you mean solo ryder? Did anything happen? As in good/ bad/ erotic/ mediocre.....???

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS ZE
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Like my bigger brother always told me. There are always mroe fish in the sea and she is only a little guppy! There are always better girls out there.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Neil

Post by Neil »

2.5mazda wrote:lol, screw it, it isnt worth it, I dont know what I was thinking. I said peaceout today and went to get started on my brake job, lol
If she really likes you she'll come to you. Otherwise dont go looking for a relationship, just keep doing your own thing and eventually you'll find the one.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial

Return to “Off-Topic”