Why you should listen to your friends

Off-Topic Discussions
Bucking Bronco

Why you should listen to your friends

Post by Bucking Bronco »

I have a friend with a 16v 91 eagle talon and one of those really loud magnaflow exhaust's. The restrictor / silencer peice came out the first day it got louder :roll: for a week I listened to him "land his jet plane" and warned him your going to piss someone off living in a small town.

For the next 2 months almost everynight you hear the echo off all the houses and the 15km drive to the next town, yah thats right you can hear him for almost 15km. I warned him AGAIN :? as a friend.

Last week a neighboor took it in to his own hands and went and had a visit with him, the cops were called and now when my friend see's me he looks almost embarrassed :oops: and he sure didn't want to tell me. No one was hurt but he did get pushed around a bit.

I wish he would have listened :(
Addicted to the Speed
92 MX-3 GS K8 - CAI
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

that isnt load... my wifes 300zx 2.0in mandrel bent straight piped.... I really hate being behind that car...
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
JWMX3

Re: Why you should listen to your friends

Post by JWMX3 »

Bucking Bronco wrote:I have a friend with a 16v 91 eagle talon and one of those really loud magnaflow exhaust's. The restrictor / silencer peice came out the first day it got louder :roll: for a week I listened to him "land his jet plane" and warned him your going to piss someone off living in a small town.

For the next 2 months almost everynight you hear the echo off all the houses and the 15km drive to the next town, yah thats right you can hear him for almost 15km. I warned him AGAIN :? as a friend.

Last week a neighboor took it in to his own hands and went and had a visit with him, the cops were called and now when my friend see's me he looks almost embarrassed :oops: and he sure didn't want to tell me. No one was hurt but he did get pushed around a bit.

I wish he would have listened :(
sounds like when my car was open headers

dosent sound like a big deal, just laugh it off with him .. :D
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]

Return to “Off-Topic”