//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

how much did the kit work out at and how much deposit has been put down.... if this is known someone may be able to help you out :wink:

This is the best car forum i've been on a wealth of knowledge, and really good trustworthy (except a few bad eggs) people. I'm sure someone else out there wants in on this.

At some point i will be buying this kit, but i don't have a ze so not much point yet.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mab

Post by mab »

count me in go for it
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

my apology to oscar for anything bad i have said to him about the bulk buy. i am still VERY interested in it. alot of stuff has happened the last couple months and have almost run out of money. i was asking him for my money back to sort some things out and when he said deposits are non refundable i got pissed and said some things to him i wish i didnt say. i took some anger out on him even though he had nothing to do with it. so srry to you oscar i know you really are a good guy. hopefully everything turns out good!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

this is the last news I just got 1 min ago from MMI :
yep.... they are done... sitting in at the Frieght company waiting on US customs to release the shipment.........
........nioma (custom broker) should be giving me a call anytime this week about the shipment being cleared
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

just to let everyone know that MMI's site is being redone and reopen really soon. The turbo kit will be posted on there (final product)

mmiperformance.com
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I want to see this. Hopefully I get to see a FMIC as well with this kit right lol.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

MechaManZero wrote:I want to see this. Hopefully I get to see a FMIC as well with this kit right lol.
I posted pic of it a while ago
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I think after my BPT project I am buying another MX-3 lol.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

its been a week, any updates.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

i sure hope they will be ready to ship out within the next week or so, cause my car has been off the road since i put it away for winter, and i am ready for it
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
Matt

Post by Matt »

dito when you getting them
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

any news on customs releasing the first 2 kits
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Kit

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Yes Im wondering when this kis is going to be finished I have the remainder of the deposit ready to be sent but Im just wondering when they will be ready to be shipped ?
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

my head is killing me

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

So I've been talking with Abe for the past few weeks now wondering whats up with those shipments that were supposed to go out.

Here is the latest:

It appears that about 15 kits are stuck in U.S customs and have been there for 3 weeks now with no luck clearing them. The reason for this is that the paperwork given to customs was not adequate.

I'm not sure why its taking so long for them to get this resolved. If it was paperwork, you can easily contact the manufacturer and have them fax over the missing documents.

Approximately $10,000 U.S has been sent to Abe to cover most of the costs incurred on this buy.

He has told me today that I will be receiving the tracking # for 4 kits direct from the manufacturer by DHL and a separate shipment with the turbos BOV's and accesories from him by UPS. Still waiting on that.

He has not been able to source out the slim line fans yet, so that is not yet available.

Im upset with the amount of time this is taking and the delays that we are experiencing. I'm not concerned with Abe not doing his part, but what is concerning me is the time frame.

I am posting this so all can be aware of what is going on. You all now know as much as I do.

He recognizes that this is taking a long time and has suggested that anyone with concerns to call him directly: 1-919-724-5074

Of course I am also available to talk to: 416-899-5909
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Forced Induction”