Might be selling my MX (sigh) ...

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mamoo

Might be selling my MX (sigh) ...

Post by mamoo »

I just got a job posting overseas, and after crunching the numbers it doesn't make sense for me to keep my car in storage. I'm therefore, with horrible reluctance, forced to consider selling it.

It's a white 95 auto with about 175,000 km on it. All the stuff that typically wears out at this point in the car's lifetime has been replaced (CV joint, radiator, alternator, springs, tires), so the buyer will get the benefit of all that stuff. It runs great and I absolutely love it ... but I don't see how I can keep it!

I haven't decided for sure to sell it yet ... I'm just wondering if anyone here would want it. I also haven't checked the book value yet, but I figure it's about $3500. I should mention it's got a very slow oil leak that a mechanic told me would cost around $400 to fix, so I'd probably let it go for $3,000. At any rate it runs like a champ -- I drove it down to New Orleans in February and didn't have a single problem.

This forum has been such a great source of help for me, I figured I'd test the waters here before posting it for sale in the Buy & Sell or wherever.

Anyone interested? If so, PM me.
You'll take my MX-3 away ... from my cold dead hands!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

It is doubtful anyone will buy it off you from the forums here at $3,000, you would probably just have better luck if you listed it in the Autotrader.
mamoo

Post by mamoo »

Why, too much?

Then again people here already have MXs, not many would need to buy one.
You'll take my MX-3 away ... from my cold dead hands!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”