Killer Mx-3 Up For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Killer Mx-3 Up For Sale

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I have always liked Mark's(killermx3) car, his car is an amazing show car. Everyone has their reasons for selling their cars though, whatever he sells it for will never be close to the true cost of the car, like what voltaire said, if it goes for $15k that is a real bargin.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sh*t man! you live in St Cath?!?! I didnt even know<P>My friends like "I saw a tricked out mx-3 at future shop...its a sponsored car, has a small futureshop sticker on it. It was red, lowered new front end, wing nice rims and stuff, it was by the audio garage, and its for sale" -Actual ICQ quote<P>So im like, "can you get pics, i dont wanna drive up" (i live in port colborne actually)<P>so he says sure<P>after that i show him a pic of what i though was a "real" done up mx-3, and he replies, yep, thats the one. so im like SH*T!<P>Im taking a drive up after work (in welland) and passing by futureshop tuesday around 630, i would really like to see tha in person and take some pics
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

man, i went to see his car and take some pics and its MINT! If they still made Mx-3's that woudl be considered a 2001/2002, its sooo nice!<P>killermx3, in all the amazement, i forgot to ask you a few questions"<P>-how much did you lower it?<BR>-wheres the controllers for the PS2 go?<BR>-where did you get the guages that go on the left of the windshield?<p>[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Well I am glad you like the car and I have someone three people making offers on the car for more than first asking price so that just goes to show that the car is soo much better in real life and I am sad to see it go. As for the lowing part, I used Ground control adjustable coilovers and tokico struts and dropped it about 3 inches or so and it can be changed at anytime in minutes. As for the meters they are from the AUtomotive warehouse in Niagara on the lake and the PS2 controllers and ran to a extention under the back of the arm rest so you can see them when the controllers are unpluged for travel.<P>MX-3 Extreme<BR>Now Jackson Racing GSR
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

Oh god I'm crying....<BR>I so want that car but I have a 93 mx3 with 170,000 kilometers that has to be sold first. Anyways wanna make me an offer on mine so that I could buy his :)<BR>Mine's red too and is also in immaculate condition :)<BR>email me at claudechiasson@hotmail.com<BR>the sooner you buy mine the sooner I buy his.<p>[ September 27, 2002: Message edited by: Virago ]
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice... Damn you for fooling me again!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”