Killer Mx-3 Up For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fictionaldaydream

Killer Mx-3 Up For Sale

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I guess its finally up for sale. Even though I don't think he will be able to sell it for that price and it is more with the reserve not met, but never now. He should've put it on moviecarz.com and tryout for F&F2.<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1860560765" TARGET=_blank>killer mx-3</A>
MX-3 Extreme

Re: Killer Mx-3 Up For Sale

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Ya it is raelly for sale and if you read the deatil into my car there is way more money invested and if someone makes me a good offer then it is gone, I already bought the new car and am starting a new project this winter so hopefully if sells with or without all the options offered.<P><BR>MX-3 Extreme
fictionaldaydream

Man I'm sorry if anyone got offended. I mean alot of people are cheap. I saw a 240 sx turbo that hits 10 secs and it only sold for 12grand. Man that car was fast. I mean if people have taste they would buy this mx-3 because they are rare where it is totally fixed up.
mtcs

Post by mtcs »

I am very interested in the car. I go to school at Ridley College in St. Catharines. Can you please send me something like 10 pictures of the car.<BR>Thank you!!!!!!!
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simonmontclair:<BR><STRONG>WTF???15 GRAND US FOR THAT...THATS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN US HISTORY IMO...I MEAN FOR THAT PRICE IN CANADA U CAN GET A NEW CELICA GT OR A PRELUDE OR SOMETHING WITH HORSEPOWER AND LOOKS. THAT CAR IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO.I MEAN IT HAS 105HP AT THE CRANK AND BARLEY 100 FT/LB OR TORQUE AT THE CRANK..I DON'T MEAN TO BE BIASED OR ANYTHING BUT IT DOES HEAVILY RESEMBLE MCDONALDS AND THEY WOULD PAY THAT MONEY CAUSE THEY R LOADED. I WRITE THIS CAUSE I WANT TO WARN MY NEW MX-3.COM'ERS ABOUT THIS BEING A SCAM. ALSO I KNOW THAT MARK HAS DRIVEN THE HELL OUT OF THAT CAR FOR 30,000KM..<BR>CHEERS</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'd like to know how this is a scam in any way? He clearly states that the car is a show car. He lists what he has on the car and what you're looking at performance wise when purchasing. I simply find it unbelievable that someone can criticize someone like that. the car is from 1996 and has 20k on the odometer. With all the mods to this car, i'd say thats better than buying a new car. Please explain to me how the car was driven hard, yet the exterior of the car looks flawless. I dont know killermx3 so dont think that i'm trying to sell his car for him, but i'm just trying to point out that this is no scam.<P>Personally i'd buy this car in a heartbeat if it was on this side of the continent.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simonmontclair:<BR><STRONG>WTF???15 GRAND US FOR THAT...THATS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN US HISTORY IMO...I MEAN FOR THAT PRICE IN CANADA U CAN GET A NEW CELICA GT OR A PRELUDE OR SOMETHING WITH HORSEPOWER AND LOOKS. THAT CAR IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO.I MEAN IT HAS 105HP AT THE CRANK AND BARLEY 100 FT/LB OR TORQUE AT THE CRANK..I DON'T MEAN TO BE BIASED OR ANYTHING BUT IT DOES HEAVILY RESEMBLE MCDONALDS AND THEY WOULD PAY THAT MONEY CAUSE THEY R LOADED. I WRITE THIS CAUSE I WANT TO WARN MY NEW MX-3.COM'ERS ABOUT THIS BEING A SCAM. ALSO I KNOW THAT MARK HAS DRIVEN THE HELL OUT OF THAT CAR FOR 30,000KM..<BR>CHEERS</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Do NOT post in all caps. IF you continue to do so, I will delete your posts.<P>Secondly, show cars do not have to be fast, they are for looks, not to race. Race cars dont have to look good, thats why people have "Sleepers"<BR>This is a post for someone trying to sell their car. He was not asking for degrading comments.

Post by Guest »

dear barry<P>sorry about posting in all caps. i will refrain from that. i do however feel that i am allowed to state my opinions but i will respect your wishes and post positively.<P>regards,<BR>simon
DVH

Post by DVH »

Why do people always put down cars that are not that fast but look amazing!??? i mean u never put down cars that are fast and look totally stock, <BR>In all my days with my car, i have never put someone down for their car becasue it didn't look all done up (body kit, rims, lowered, etc..)<BR>Now i will be the first to admit that yes my car is slow, but when i was shopping for a car, and saw my car, which was totally stock and an AUTO!!!! 4 banger (u see , yes it is slow...lol) anyways i never intended to make it fast, i just wanted to make a good lookin car....if i wanted a fast car , i'd buy a fast car! <BR>Everyone has their own taste, some like looks and some like speeed! but i have to ask.......look how much money killer mx-3 has put into his car.......just becasue he dosen't have a BPT in there, then what ur sayin is that its a rule in the car world, that he must let it it go for less then he has it listed??<BR>i 'm just trying to figure out why go and no show is better than show and no go??<BR>just wondering?????im just gettin kind of sick of hearing that cars suck cuz they are not fast......and oh his car is awesome, its fast, but looks like sh*t!<BR>anyways later, i know i will get mixed reactions about this comment and thats cool, im expecting it!<BR>PS: i personally don't like killer mx-3 car..just my opinion. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simonmontclair:<BR><STRONG>dear barry<P>sorry about posting in all caps. i will refrain from that. i do however feel that i am allowed to state my opinions but i will respect your wishes and post positively.<P>regards,<BR>simon</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He is selling the car, not asking for opinions, thats why I ask not to post negative comments in this thread.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>i 'm just trying to figure out why go and no show is better than show and no go??<BR>just wondering?????im just gettin kind of sick of hearing that cars suck cuz they are not fast......and oh his car is awesome, its fast, but looks like sh*t!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>To answer your question as it relates to this car, I would say that this car *looks* fast and because of that people expect it to be! It naturally attracts attention and raises expectations. Because of all the extra attention the people that expected high performance sometimes react badly and negatively. <P>I think the car would be a serious bargain if it went for $15,000. It's better than new with all kinds of features that would cost a TON if they were installed as factory options. <P>The smart people who are interested in a car like this and also want performance wouldn't worry much about the engine that's in there now. If your already spending the money, what a couple/few thousand more to drop in a new turbo'ed engine? And then it's REALLY like getting a new car and then some!<p>[ September 19, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by voltaire:<BR><STRONG><P>To answer your question as it relates to this car, I would say that this car *looks* fast and because of that people expect it to be! It naturally attracts attention and raises expectations. Because of all the extra attention the people that expected high performance sometimes react badly and negatively. <P>I think the car would be a serious bargain if it went for $15,000. It's better than new with all kinds of features that would cost a TON if they were installed as factory options. <P>The smart people who are interested in a car like this and also want performance wouldn't worry much about the engine that's in there now. If your already spending the money, what a couple/few thousand more to drop in a new turbo'ed engine? And then it's REALLY like getting a new car and then some!<P>[ September 19, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i understand what ur sayin , i think i get it now, thanx!<BR>lates<P> ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
fictionaldaydream

Man I can understand. I mean mine is a 4banger and I mean I'm happy atleast it is manual (but not right now with my clutch gone). I mean first part I didn't really knew about making my car fast untill I came here with people talking about engine swaps and turbos. I didn't really know there was alot to do to a mx-3. <P>Where all open to opinions thats why freedom of speech is so great. I myself is spending alot on the neatness of my car and wanting it to look clean like jadeturbo mx-3. I would love to have my car fast, but here's my view. Why have such a fast car when you spend so much money on bodykits and so on. You might wreck or even someone wreckless could hit you and have to fix it all up again. Hey if I wanted a fast car I would be driving a nissan skyline or a acura nsx(I wish). For future statement I just love the mx-3 for all its glory. Ever since my brother bought it and now its mine so its even cooler. So thanks for everyone here and all the information I gain, even though I still suck at car knowledge. Thanks
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

You know what I really appreciate all the opinions and it is hilarious how every single post that says my name gets tons of replys and opinions. The car is never going to be race car fast and is never going to be cheap that is because I build it that way and put tons of money and time into building a show car "not a race car" and I really really dont care weather people like it or not but that is their opinion and is totally allowed but guy I am selling it cause it is mostly done and the most fun about having a car is building it. If anybody has even seen my MX-3 upclose would totally change their mind about how it looks cause it would have never been in two magazines and never would have won as many awards as it did but ohwell the car is forsale and I have already got the new car in my hands to play with and it already has a few things done to it and it has over 335hp to the wheel supercharged and this is going to be my new project to play with. SO please just let the car crap go cause i never make any commments about anyone elses car not because I cant cause trust me I can but dont because I know how much time and money people put into their cars to be different and personal so I would think that others with the "EXACT SAME" car would undertand. Thanks but I am now in a ACURA and mx-3 is now going to be in the past, I will always love the car but it is time to change and create a newer and better project.<P><BR>MX-3 Extreme<BR>GSR Supercharged!
fictionaldaydream

Hey I never said the car was crap. I know your car is bad @$$. I want mine to be something like this or the jadeturbo one.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

dont cap the word acura on a madza site! :D :p
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”