[FS] 92 gs in nj $900obo w/ extras

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
justintoxicated

[FS] 92 gs in nj $900obo w/ extras

Post by justintoxicated »

for sale:
1992 mazda mx-3 5 speed, v6 motor, 152,000 miles original color was tropical emerald metalic, now is black. car runs great.

the good:
cold air intake
white motegi rims (15 inch i believe)
pace setter cat back exhaust installed
pioneer cd player head unit
jensen amp w/truck speakers (sounds really good)
altezza tail lights (not currently on car)
sunpro tachometer installed
has alarm installed but has been disconected
fairly new tires

the bad:
could use new suspension (previous owner cut springs)
could use paint job/body work (spray painted black)
horn,a/c,sunroof do not work
door locks broken

also comes with:

pair of stock tails
pair of used headlights
bronzoil shifter bushings + extension rod bushings (brand new)
rear mud guards
pair of black door handles with working key
mx-3 chilton's manual

story of he car: i purchased this car from a friend about 2 years ago for $1000.00, who had put on a body kit which was molded to the car. i did not know this at the time but the body kit was put on rather poorly, and bondo began to crack, the bumper broke off as well. so i removed the kit, sanded the car, and painted it black. i also replaced the front end (bumper, hood, and fenders) plus the whole interior of the car with that of a mx-3 rs, which turned both turned out pretty good. the car still needs to be finished, it could use a REAL paint job, and could use a new suspension. if it had these 2 things it could be a really nice car.

the car is in way better shape than when i bought it. i have also installed that exhaust, front end, interior etc...and put a lot of time, effort and money trying to make the car right. it is almost there, and needs someone with a little more experience than me to get it there. i have grown to really love this car and will be sad to see it go.

im located about 15 minutes from philadelphia, in woodbury new jersey. pics coming soon, message me if interested.
:D

[Admin:topic fixed. Read the sticky]
Got Rice? You do!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”