IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION

Off-Topic Discussions
DavidOS

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION

Post by DavidOS »

That some people cant take reality or humour on a web forum. Therefore instead of me coping flak for doing nothing wrong i resign from these boards.
Its kinda a waste of my life trying to figure out whos complaining now but im pretty sure i know who did. Some things i say are not politically correct, some things i say are meant to get some thinking, somethings are meant in jest. Most of the time its all in jokes as i wouldnt hurt a fellow board member.... unless they deserved it, which for most circumstances would never eventuate.

Heres a hint to whoever took the deepest offence to my post, it is the internet we are not here to hurt your feelings, but we do play around learn to take a joke or read into sarcasm...or not. Good luck with you sales.

:? :roll:

ps.
for those who i helped i was glad i could, for those who hate me great, for those who love me great. Was a pleasure.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

is this pretty much cuz of what that spec edn said to u in my oem deck thread? or everything else and that kinda pushed u
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Great, if people aren't selling their Mx's, their leaving the UBB. I dont know man, you will be missed. I hope you at least check out the TO section once in a whole and hopefully well see you or arrange a meet in your area (you could alyways organise one too ;)). and hopefully at the MMM (i may or may not be there). I dont know if you leaving is a good idea, tempers seem to be flaring around here in the last week or two, life in general seems to be shitty this year for a few people, including myself, just let this s--- cool down.

IMO, you should take your own advise, it's only the Internet, who cares what they think or say.

BTW, your pretty much right on the deck price, I've seen them list for 9.99 on ebay and not sell. I still have my stock deck floating around somewhere, and it's been replaced like 4 years ago.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

If this does have to do with the post in fieros thread, I for one found it amusing. ((I apparently missed the reply after that)).

As far as forums go, this one has always been pretty mild in my book, which I like. And I can't recall any mean spirited things put out by you. It's your life, but I for one wouldn't mind if you stuck around.
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

It's obvious other members on this board value you. It was not my intention to make you leave the board but its your decision. You posted a comment in one of my threads of a similar nature and it made my sale very difficult. Thats why i got so mad about your comment in fiero's thread. If you dont like what people are selling then dont be a part of it :shrug:
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

DavidOS,

I hope my PM to you last night did not make you want to leave.
I was simply stating that some people like to buy OEM stuff, and your comments abotu the OEM deck being worhtless were not appropriate in someone elses thread.
I also told you that 93Spcedn's reply to you was unwarranted and he was warned as well.

Hope you decide to stay, and follow the rules, while you are here.

Regards,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I must have missed the action. Could someone post a link to the offensive thread so that we could see and judge for ourselves?

Also, I think it is fine for someone to post a comment in someone elses buy/sell thread if they think they are warning others about a price or quality. That is why we are here is it not. The brethren help us make decisions and get help when we are confused. Of course the post needs to be nothing more than a "I think that is a bit high" kinda thing and not a personal attack.
Just my .02 on the matter (not that my .02 matters, just a thought)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

i believe the post was deleted.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif

Return to “Off-Topic”