KL-ZE 200hp 190lbs/torque 2.5L V6

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
nicolasbeique

KL-ZE 200hp 190lbs/torque 2.5L V6

Post by nicolasbeique »

As most of you already heard, I crashed my car last week. Well I just received my engine from japan after 2 1/2 months of waiting but now I have no car to put it in so all there is left to do is sell it.<P>-The engine has guaranteed less then 30000miles (was bought from swapjdm.com) <BR>-Its the KL-ZE (japanese version of the mazda KL-03).<BR>-10:1 compression<BR>-200hp (redline 7600rpm)<BR>-190lbs/torque (peek torque at 3600rpm!!!)<BR>-Got the mazda/toyota/nissan/honda dealerships to look at it, said that I was running VERY clean.<P>Engine (mounts,wiring harnest, etc...) will fit an mx-3 (v6), mx-6, probe with no modifications (simple drop swap). Makes an mx-3 with an free-flow intake/exhaust into a mid to high 14second car NO PROBLEM! (i wish I could have had the chance to put it in my car!)<P><BR>Asking for $1800 obo. Would prefer to keep the sell in Alberta but I'm willing to ship it. If interested, please call me at (403) 701-0573.<P>~Nic
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
JAXasdf

Re: KL-ZE 200hp 190lbs/torque 2.5L V6

Post by JAXasdf »

I was wondering, the price is in US or CDN<BR>i live in Quebec, but i think the shipping is not so bad (streetimports in Ontario is 125$ for the KL-ZE).<P>Thanks, Alex.
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

$1800 canadian so about $1080usd
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I wish i had the v-6, id buy it. ITs an awesome deal, my friend just bought the same engine for his probe for 1400 dollars(total including shipping).
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Post by Guest »

does it come with tranny?
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

so are you saying this won't fit the 4 cyl?
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-Dan:<BR><STRONG>so are you saying this won't fit the 4 cyl?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>it will with some major mods! cheaper probably to buy a GS (6cyl) and swap it in!<BR>but it has been done!<BR>good luck<BR> :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chun howe sim:<BR><STRONG>does it come with tranny?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>no tranny or ecu... just the KL-ZE motor
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

About how much would it cost to ship that thing down to Texas? And what else do I need ECU and? How hard is it to find the ECU and how much? Being a Jap spec engine..<P><BR>Thanks
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

Hi Nic, I was the guy that called you yesterday. I made a list of the possible other mods you'd wanna make to help the other guy decide if he wants to buy it. These are mods you'd wanna make not necessarily have to.<P>ECU - changes timing to better use engine.<BR>RAF chip - changes cooling parameters (otherwise engine light comes on after a while)<BR>Tranny - of coruse to make use of the HP<BR>new clutch - some people have complained that when you have the new engine the old clutch feels "weak".<P>I'm no expert in this though it's just stuf I read so if any of you have anymore suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'm also interested in the engine because mine has a broken cam and I don't wanna spend the 2 grand in labor (exagerating) when I can just have a better engine put in :)<BR>later,<BR>Claude<BR>btw nick email me at claudechiasson@hotmail.com if you wanna sell me that engine.<P>ps did you model that mx-3 you have in your signature? If so, I modeled mine as well, thats really sweet. I teach web site design in flash and also computer animation. That website kicks a-- :)<p>[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: Virago ]
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice... Damn you for fooling me again!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

If I upgrade to the KLZE is it necessary to also upgrade the trans? I don't wanna blow it,....
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zevirii:<BR><STRONG>If I upgrade to the KLZE is it necessary to also upgrade the trans? I don't wanna blow it,....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It would help to know if you're talking mtx/atx. If you drive a stick you should look at a stronger gripping clutch, automatic would need to be upgraded to a mx-6/probe platform, else you' have to have extensive internal work on your current tranny
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

pics of engine pleaze
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Hey Nic,<P>Would you be interested in a car for the engine instead of getting rid of the engine.<P>If so let me know and I will call you. I have a 96 that needs a swap. <P>or maybe we could work something out. Let me know on if your interested then we can talk.<P>TY<BR>Mike
chrism

Post by chrism »

you mean you have a car that you'd be willing to trade for this engine

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”