[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS SE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mattieg

[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS SE

Post by mattieg »

Selling an mx-3, gs, special edition.

new pads all around, rotors and calipers in the rear, under 80 miles on them (can scan in the receipt if necessary)

about 130k miles on it.

taking offers or bids or whatever, asking $700 or best offer. Please do not be afraid to make counter offers please =p

Now, the bad:

Back in january, I slid into the back of an SUV at about 10 mph. (ouch)

the frame wasn't hit, but it does have some pretty severe damage.

it will need:

F. Driver's side fender
F. Driver's side headlight
Bumper Cover
two minor dents on the rear driver's side of the car, below the hatch.
Radiator
The metal assembly that latches onto the hood
Hood
The hood was bent back, and hit a plastic piece in the engine bay, not sure, but I think it's connected to the intake.
Missing the front lip

And, maybe some more work, I haven't actually popped the hood because I won't be able to put it back down. If anyone needs me to pop the hood and take pics of the engine bay, just lemme know.

I'd love to keep it, but I really can't afford the repairs, and it's time for a car that's a bit more roomy and comfortable :-(

I'll post pics when I get a chance. You are welcome to come take a look at the car, it's located in Concord, New Hampshire, USA. Just give my cell phone a call at 603.848.7201 for directions.

you can hit me up on msn at shinra_inc@hotmail.com (i don't check the email on that account so don't bother :(), or aim at industrial necro, but the best thing to do is to call my cell phone between the hours of 9 pm, to 11 pm or so. I work third shift, so yes those hours are correct =p. If not, just call and leave a voice mail.

if i forgot anything, i apologize severely. please contact me and help me find a home for this car, I definately don't want to junk it, or part it out

When I get a chance, I'll try and pop the hood, and take extensive photos of the damage, and the car so you can have a clear idea

Thanks again, and if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I really want to sell it to someone who will show it some tender love and care, fix it up to original and enjoy it.. but if you all think that parting it out and or junking it is the best idea, please let me know :(
my poor car..
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

check that post to see some of the issues I used to have with the car.
my poor car..
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

Is that a manuel or an auto tranny?
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

manual
my poor car..
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

sorry I haven't posted pics yet, I work crazy hours and don't have access to the internet at home, will do asap :(
my poor car..
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You wanna sell the interior if its in good shape? I'd love to get me some good condition leather front and back seats. Let me know how much for front and back and how much for only the fronts.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

I'd rather sell the car as whole so some one can restore it :( but, that probably won't happen. Give me a chance to post some pics. The front driver's side seat has a tear in the -stitch- mid way down the seat. Only one stitch is torn though, I'll be sure to show a pic of just that, it'll probably be a couple of days.
my poor car..
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

I'm probably going to make more money parting the car out, if anyone needs anything just let me know with offers and dibs

as for the seats, how about 475 for front & back? They are in really good condition (minus being 13 years old..) except for that small rip (one stitch ripped, no leather torn)
my poor car..

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”