Looking for...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
FLYLOW

Looking for...

Post by FLYLOW »

Folks,<P>I need an interior light rheostat dimmer (located to the left of the steering wheel on the glareshield) and an idle air control valve from a 1.6L 4cyl engine.<P>Please e-mail me at FLYLOW22@aol.com if you can assist.<P>Thanks
Seersh

Re: Looking for...

Post by Seersh »

Anyone have, or know how much the lip that goes on the bottom of the GS's Front bumper costs??? If anyone has one (and are in Canada) and want to sell it, let me know here, or e-mail me at saoirse_graham@stream.com
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seersh:<BR><STRONG>Anyone have, or know how much the lip that goes on the bottom of the GS's Front bumper costs??? If anyone has one (and are in Canada) and want to sell it, let me know here, or e-mail me at saoirse_graham@stream.com</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>why did you post this here? why didnt u start yor own thread?
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

it comes in two pieces left and right side, at the mazda dealer which seems to be the only place i could find one its $279 + tax canadian for each piece
all i ask is that morgan die in a car crash

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”