NOS jet's data

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Ray

NOS jet's data

Post by Ray »

Hi
I'm trying to find an online database/advise on the jets needed in a wet shot of NOS to my KLZE, I have tried Google / ProbeTalk and now here.
My current setup is KLZE with 255Walbro fuel pump and Centerforce stage III clutch / and Quaife, Headers, 3" exhaust.
I drive on 95 octane, but 98 is availabel all over if that is a must.
My problem is that my local (Denmark) NOS-pusher don't no s... about what he is selling, and I would like to be able to drive everyday..
A 75hk shot would be nice..

And thanks for a GREAT SITE..
Ray
2.5L if you try - you can't without it
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Well if you run 98 octane you could use a 100 shot no problem. 75 shots are great in a KL-ze with 92 octane. You could maybe even run a 125, but I would think a 100 shot would be enough for a daily driver. Looks like you are doing the setup right with LSD, nice heafty clutch and a nice flowing exhaust. Good luck. And again if I was you I would go for a 100 WET shot.
Dom

Post by Dom »

you gotta be careful with nitrous jet settings, some companies rate the power to the wheels and some the the flywheel....that much power will do harm to a ze

Return to “Forced Induction”