I wanna SWAP, need a lot of help too, please!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

babyblueMX3 wrote:don't judge from the pic only, as they probably just use one pic for all their engine. so you might get one cleaner or dirtier than the one on th epic
i worked at an engine importing company and i have dealt with many others. most engine dealers recieve engines from the same importers. most importers dont sell to the public, notice i said most. i have seen many engines and transmissions accidentilly dropped from as high as 45ft and run flawlessly. its not so much how the importer presents themselves on the website cuz if they are shady they will sell you an engine they know is junk. its all about honoring their warranty.

engines are stacked up in warehouses sometimes 4-5 engines high. to be more specific, it is literally stored the same way anything else is stored in a warehouse except for the fact they do not stack them on pallets for a safety reason. stacking 30 engines with about 4-5 engine layers with about 6-7 engines on each layer would absolutely kill any pallet at the bottom of a 15,000 pound pile of engines and cause a huge alloy avalanche.

every engine comes dirty as a hog thats why many times there is water in the background of the pictures the sellers have. its cuz they just pressure washed it. the engine on a pallet is just for the pictures and shipping. any othere time that its soaking up warehouse room, its probably at the bottom of a 5 ton metal pile hanging out with the jdm rats that sneaked over on the container that shipped 50-100 engines all stacked up.

it also explains why sometimes your valve cover or intake manifold is cracked... or what caused the dent in the oil pan.... cuz it was holding up 2-3 tons of crap on top.

anyway, if you need help sourcing a ze from a good source, hit me up. shou38@yahoo.com i no longer work at the engine importer but i can hook u up with their info. if you in the states its about 850 shipped
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Hombre, pos querais el motor mas grande pues puedes comfiar vastante el vale mientras no lo corras como loco. Si no lo es possible encontrar lo en españa consiguelo en http://www.corcksport.com el motor entra perfecto sin dificultades la computadora de K8 corre muy bien si me preguntas a mi, si lo es possible compra la kl-31 corre poco mejor. my familia es de barcelona y nunca habian visto un mx-3 suerte en encontrar partes
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
aguiloco

Post by aguiloco »

he mirado tambien ahi, y parecen de confianza, pero el motor sale muy caro.

Really all engines I see at internet are autentic KLZE 200HP or is the american version? what I can do to verify it?

Is hard to choose one.... HELP!
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

hombre si lla lo as comprado destapala parte que cubre las "cams" o' es decir quita el "valve cover" si es japoness KL-31 deve de estar estampado, si aun lo hestas buscando KL-31/ze japones kl-de americano el japoness viene con casi 200 caballos y los corre demaciado bien el KLDE biene con 160 mucho mas fuerte que el k8 pero no se compara, vale
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
aguiloco

Post by aguiloco »

aun no lo he comprado PWRD, ni mucho menos. Pero lso que tengo vistos si son KL31. Crees que comprarlo a un vendedor a traves de ebay es seguro? al menos con ellos puedo ver los votos de otra gente y usan fotos actuales del motor.

Is sure to buy at an ebat dealer?
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

mira la verdad llo no compraria cosas de tanto valor en ebay, por que te pueden enñar fotos de qualquier motor y no quiere decir que es el que te venden trata de encontrar lo en web sites officiales como nippon y jdmexchange pero si tu cres que aun te valla y que el vendedor sea sincero........ bien pues adelante
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

Quiero comprar un motor de eBay porque de el opciones de ubicación. Menor dinero para envío. Espero no hay grietas o algo en el motor... ¿Por qué en el infierno somos mecanografía en español?
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yo compre un motor en ebay y me hicieron wey.. agarre un kfze ke si estaba mas chida que el k8 prto you queria un klde... estaba en excellentes condiciones mecanicas.. en esta semana lo saco para abrirlo todo y haver que rollo porque esta tan lento.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
chertel

Post by chertel »

I was concidering getting my ze from jdmsource in calgary. I also read a couple of bad things about them so I am undecided as I am sure many company's have good and bad customer reports. No company is perfect. Does anyone have some good things to say about jdmsource? I was also concidering tigerjapanese autoparts in toronto. My engine died and is burning crazy amounts of oil and is leaking oil into one spark plug but i am sure It will leak into others eventualy.
aguiloco

Post by aguiloco »

I still looking for an engine, the coments of tigerjapanese on ebay are really good, and I spoke to one user who bougth a KLZE to him and runs good, but here have poor coments about her engines.

I´m waiting for a lot of dealers to send me the shipping cost, will put here the best dealers in that week for your opinion.
suzukigirl

Tiger Japanese

Post by suzukigirl »

Please save yourself the trouble and money. Visit this web site to read about my experience with "tiger" and view the pictures of the "quality" motor they sent me.

http://webpages.charter.net/ewhitledge/
suzukigirl

Post by suzukigirl »

aguiloco wrote:I still looking for an engine, the coments of tigerjapanese on ebay are really good, and I spoke to one user who bougth a KLZE to him and runs good, but here have poor coments about her engines.

I´m waiting for a lot of dealers to send me the shipping cost, will put here the best dealers in that week for your opinion.
I e-mailed some of the buyers from Tiger's ebay store who left negative or neutral feedbacks , and one buyer told me that they were offered $300 from Tiger for a positive feedback. I'm not sure how true that is, but it makes you wonder, if there are so many unhappy people on this site (and many others) then how can they have such good feedback ratings?
Jay72

Post by Jay72 »

Honestly, if anyone were to buy from these guys (Tiger Japanese) I highly recommend being able to physically see the product yourself. That way you can make sure you get what you see. Personally I'm not one to bad mouth any one company here but, I've heard too many horror stories here and it's unfortunate that people have to go through it. I backed off from them as soon as they gave me the run around talk. I'm sure they have some good products in there. All you have to do is do your homework, know what you're looking for and go in there and be their boss. After all, you're paying them so why should you be the one "taking orders". Suzukigirl, I hope you were able to settle your issues.
Aguiloco, I know you're not able to do this so I would suggest that you do not deal with them at all.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

CORKSPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”