klde v. klze exhaust manyys

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
oh-hell

klde v. klze exhaust manyys

Post by oh-hell »

whats the diffrance between the 1.8 klde and the 2.5 klze manny? i hear its just the collector pipeing and if thats true than so what, just replace from the flex pipe back. Im trying to decide if i want to turbo the 1.8 or swapp for my ze witch has my turbo piping alwready on it. any ides ??
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
Dom

Post by Dom »

from the block theres no difference, just swap all the exhaust over.....if turbo zes an option than i vote for that
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

The stock manifolds ARE different. The ZEs are bent slightly different than the K8s where the second half of it connects. (part between the Y pipe and the manifold) However, if your ZE is turbo plumbed already I don't see any sense in the K8.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

i hear its a terrable idea to turbo the klze
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Its not at all.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

oh-hell wrote:i hear its a terrable idea to turbo the klze

you would be wrong
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

Awsome. I just orderd my t3/t4 turbo . I hope this all works out but now my question is the intake. I hear that im supposed to gut the intake when you run a turbo.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

i think your refering to taking out or disabling the VRIS plates.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

yup thats them

Return to “Forced Induction”