leather bras

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
JAXasdf

leather bras

Post by JAXasdf »

Hello guys, i want to sell my leather bras (it was on my MX-3 GS). The leather is in nearly perfect condition. It's just that i was bored to see those bras! I pay around 120$ for them and i would like to get around 50$.!!
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
JAXasdf

Re: leather bras

Post by JAXasdf »

by the way, to contact me :<BR>JAXno1@sympatico.ca (at my house)<BR>so try the first one!
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”