need some help asap

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
infamouschi85

need some help asap

Post by infamouschi85 »

if anybody can tell me where i can find 4-2-1 headers to my 4 cyl. car online for a reasonable price. it would be greatly appreciated i've been looking for over a month now and still can't find any. let me know if it doesn't exist
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

They do exist but there is nobody importing them to this side of the ocean. When you do your search do bother searching for MX-3 or 1.6L because nothing will come up. Out of the 4 headers that I know of that will fit the 1.6L MX-3 only 1 is made in the northern hemisphere.
Boris

Post by Boris »

http://corksport.com/store/category/53f ... ntake.html If you own a sohc 1.6L this may be what you are looking for.
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

i'd say just stick with the 4-1 header on our cars you wont see much difference a bit but not much
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
infamouschi85

Post by infamouschi85 »

well true, 4-1 headers would work, but i still need to find out where i could find
some. the reason is that the guy that is doing my port and polish said that i
would need new headers
infamouschi85

Post by infamouschi85 »

also, what other make and models could i look under for finding them? I know that the protege is one, but i don't know if there are any others
WingleBeast

Post by WingleBeast »

call corksport, they can order some specialty items from japan that you wouldent be able to buy otherwise

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”