What happened to the money racing post?TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
2.5mazda

What happened to the money racing post?TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Post by 2.5mazda »

It was obviously deleted?? That is BS

I know that I havnt been a member of this site for long, but I am getting the feeling that you guys are all a bunch ow white nosed preppy good boys that think racing on the street is "bad"

I made over 1,000.00 racing on the streets last year, it helped me pay for my motorswap. I have respect, I have a liscense, and I am still alive.

I can see some not liking the idea but to totally condone it is not right. Its a fact of life and it is a HUGE part of the import world.

Next thing you know there will be posts getting deleted because someon'es exhaust system is illegal.............. :x :x :x

I thought that this was a non discrimitave board. :?:
rece

Post by rece »

Read the rules... if you took the time to look them over, there arent many restrictions on this board. Buddy, you are a young punk and need to know where your place is on this board. If you want to talk about street racing then post on a street racing BB. People come and go on BB's and you are welcome to stay and adhere to the rules or you can go. You are not the first or the last to have issues with the rules, but you will get over it.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

I still cant find legitemate reasoning on this of any kind. for god sakes tell me why? Its part of the sport, and so am I, why shouldnt we be able to discuss it? YOU dont tell me to get in line, ou have no higher standing here than me. post count doesnt mean squat to your knowledge in the automotive/ tuner world. 8)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

when you'll have a friend or a family member that will lost his life in street racing you'll beging to think otherwise. It happened to a couple of guys over here. Don't be a d--- about it and respect the rules.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

I have seen plenty of drunk idiots at the track. I have seen someone hit the wall, a close friend. Had he been on the street where we normally race, it would have been a grassy feild.

You can die walking out your front door, not an excuse for not talking about it. :wink: :x
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Do some of us race on the street.
Yes.
Do we "brag" about it and bring unwanted attention to ourselves?
No.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

then I dont want you guys bringing to my attention your wins at the strip. end of story.
precidian

Post by precidian »

this is what is outline for this particular forum
Drag Strip/Track Racing
A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Street Racing is illegal..... Why do you think the police want to stop that? Why do you think people get upset about it? Maybe their lives have been affected directly or indirectly by someone getting injured or even killed. Just take your Fast and Furious attitude somewhere else, it is not welcome here.

Running at the track is definately alot safer then on the street. Things can still go wrong at the track. That is why they have emergency crews and usually medical staff to help incase something happens. .. and you are not putting the lives of average people in danger.

Plus the admins of the board have a right to do what they please, since they make the rules and do what they see fit to properly run this board.
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

haha, everone is gonna have a problem with something..some people complain about y i have no cat on the car...i learned to say F%@k it and do what i wanna do.

Don't get so excited...lol. :!:

Still like the street attitude :lol:
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Re: What happened to the money racing post?TAKE IT TO THE ST

Post by mr1in6billion »

2.5mazda wrote: I have respect, I have a liscense, and I am still alive.
You don't have my respect (or the respect of others here)
You probly shouldn't have a licence
You eventually will lose

When racing at non sanctioned events there is no guarantee you'll see that old man crossing the street. And I doubt he'll be able to dodge you.

I would have said more, but precidian said it all already.
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

people complain about you having no cat? LMAO!!!!! That was the first thing to go on mine. Good to see not everyone is so uptight! :wink:
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

You have not killed any kids or have not cause anything, I just curious..you would rather endager young childresn with their families on the street than just go to the track? thats kinda of the ricer attitude. Kids who dont care for any rules on theb street. AT least at the track if the idiots are drunk they dont kill little kids and families. You have not seen the accidents i have seen in my city. ..stupid ricers.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
rece

Post by rece »

BOTTOM LINE. HE IS A YOUNG (18) PUNK AND THINKS HE KNOWS ALL... I WAS THERE BUT I HAVE GROWN UP AND HE SHOULD DO THE SAME
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
2.5mazda

Post by 2.5mazda »

A ricer by defenition has NOTHING to do with street racing. I see domestics racing on the street just as much around here. Now, If I ever see young children on the side of the highway 20 miles outside of town at 3:00am I will let you know, but until then dont come running your mouth me trying to dictate what YOU THINK I need to be doing. :wink: My opinions should be as welcomed as yours, dont start flaming me because I am into somthing you arent.
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Feel free to be into whatever you like.
However, when you joined this site you agreed to certain rules. If you feel you can not live up to them, your welcome to let me know and I will delete your account.

You may think it is safe to street race, at 3AM on the highway, but there will always be an innocent person around. And when you or your counterpart lose control, and cross that centerline, I'm sure you'll feel differently, if you survive and see a body or two lying on the side of the road.

I am the owner of this site, and have made a decision as to how the site wil be run/and have decided against street racing topics. If you do not wish to follow these rules as 99% of the members have, you are more then welcome to find a forum elsewhere that will allow such discussions.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”